Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Say Farewell To Warframe....it Used To Be Fun.

Whitewolf..UK..

Well that's about it for me and Warframe - a very sad day indeed :(

I'm really fed up with the way this game is going.

DE release new frames and weapons all the time just to keep us at it a while longer....how about fixing a lot of what we want instead.

Or at least tell us when we can expect a fix for this or that so we roughly when it'll happen!!!!!

My main issues:

1. The annoying reward system for defence and survival modes. This includes orikin derelict.

Please DE just give us an idea as to when you plan on fixing this. It's a disaster!!!

2. Like many other fans of the infested I'd like to see them with their own planet again.

Whenever there is an infested invasion it is over within a couple of hours. This is probably the single biggest clue that people want them back.

When you took away infested you took part of the games variety away. Why would you want to put limits on the game this way??

That's the only main issues I really have.

I just wish DE could inform us roughly what and when they plan on changing/fixing things.

I've been playing WF since U7 and have loved it. But sadly my love for all things WF has gone stale.

A great shame a great game has come to this.

2. Like many other fans of the infested I'd like to see them with their own planet again.

Whenever there is an infested invasion it is over within a couple of hours. This is probably the single biggest clue that people want them back.

When you took away infested you took part of the games variety away. Why would you want to put limits on the game this way??

That's the only main issues I really have.

I just wish DE could inform us roughly what and when they plan on changing/fixing things.

While I agree on the survival/defence table, this I do not.

Infested are now more interesting with invasions. You never know when they'll appear, for how long, or what missions you'll get and what environments. There are enough invasions to keep you going for a few hours, and if you're leaving because you can't fight a deformed little grineer, then why are you playing anyway? There's more to Warframe than just the infested.

Wait, the game is better now then it was before u12 wasnt it? I'd say to you, stick with warframe a little longer. Or just dont play so much you hate it because the more you play, the more flaws you will spot and nag on. They have things to focus on, they have work to do. Yes they might not have fixed the minor issues, but they have bigger, better and more awesome S#&$ comming soon. Just stick with us for a little longer pal. Take a break, go outside and enjoy life. When you come back inside, play some warframe. If you need a friend, Im here to help. The fun about warframe is teamwork and enjoying the moments. Not the flaws.

74343-Tombstone-well-bye-gif-hji0.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist using that. :D

I really am sad to see ya go. Who knows? Maybe somewhere in the future, DE will fully address the problems you have.

Until then, happy trails.

Edited by DB-Tenno

You should have waited for Melee 2.0 next week at least......

how does a melee revamp fix no endgame, lack of core game info, lack of decent tutorials, lack of infested missions and many other issues people are crying out for etc?

warframes new mantra shouldnt be Soon or "Right aroudn the corner" its now becoming "just wait until update XYZ"

Edited by Methanoid

how does a melee revamp fix no endgame, lack of core game info, lack of decent tutorials, lack of infested missions and many other issues people are crying out for etc?

warframes new mantra shouldnt be Soon or "Right aroudn the corner" its now becoming "just wait until update XYZ"

How can one player be both upset that there is no tutorials AND no end game? I mean from an actual user perspective.

Of course you can want a game to be better, but realistically, you personally don't need both. If you're new, you need a tutorial, but don't need end game yet, and if you're a vet, you don't need a tutorial.

How can one player be both upset that there is no tutorials AND no end game? I mean from an actual user perspective.

Of course you can want a game to be better, but realistically, you personally don't need both. If you're new, you need a tutorial, but don't need end game yet, and if you're a vet, you don't need a tutorial.

That all depends on how fast you get from point A to point B, doesn't it? Or if you value the 'new generation'.

because i want endgame as im at that stage however im also someone who wants to play with friends/family and due to the lack of a tutorial system, several have joined then quit not logn after due to frustration leaving me on my own here and them on other games.