The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Of course sitting in a thread with mostly the same people telling each other to vote isn't going to do as much. :P

We be be making strats to reach out to more players.

How about when we run missions to talk about the contest to the groups we play with?

Edited by SolidSp33d

We are at 52%! Woo

In my opinion, I think that warframe is a much better game than that one... it takes too long for me to get started in that game. >.<

As for Warframe, well... who doesn't like ninja... in space?

Don't let up though~

It would be bad for us to underestimate Mabinogi.

Redtext has announced these polls several times in game.

ik they did that there I'm wondering why not on twitch with the devstreams and primetime a lot of people watch those and its made into a youtube video after so the message will stick around longer when with redtext people could easily miss it since the chat blows up everytime its speaks

Of course sitting in a thread with mostly the same people telling each other to vote isn't going to do as much. :P

We be be making strats to reach out to more players.

How about when we run missions to talk about the contest to the groups we play with?

Exactly, and if you haven't spread the word on your social network site with friends so they vote with us.  Just have the link handy in any mission you go into in Warframe so people hear about it!

Think we might win against Smite too! :D probably because DE has a way to spam everyones chatboxes with vote nao

Man, if we win against Mabinogi, we'll be able to steamroll the winner of the other poll.  There's barely 6k votes in that poll between the two of them, whereas there's almost 20k total votes in Mabi's and our poll.

Mabinogi is the true Final Boss of this contest.

You underestimate how lazy the majority is when they can't just click the link right away in-game.

the process works like this. 1.Ooh redtext 2. hmm a website. 3. can't click it 4. ok back on topic, so who would win is a bikini contest rhino or the lotus 5. Rhino

Edited by Sasoka

they had time to catch up while the forums were down. they made some ground but its holding pretty steady at 51/48 at the moment, has been for quite some time now. the overnight EU push will probably make some fluctuations we'll see. 

I still have to give Mabinogi a shot, but I'm always turned off when I see gameplay vids. It may have more to do than your average F2P MMO and some rebirthing system to keep the grind going, but the combat is dull as always, and it seems like it would be more of a social gathering than a game as far as I can tell.

Not to mention, Nexon. I'm not a big fan of their server management and customer support. And they barely, if at all, touch base with their players.

Yea Warframe is still pretty new and it's undergoing a lot of changes, but it's obvious not just a few people can see Warframe's potential, and DE is pretty dedicated on improving the game however they can.

I still have to give Mabinogi a shot, but I'm always turned off when I see gameplay vids. It may have more to do than your average F2P MMO and some rebirthing system to keep the grind going, but the combat is dull as always, and it seems like it would be more of a social gathering than a game as far as I can tell.

Not to mention, Nexon. I'm not a big fan of their server management and customer support. And they barely, if at all, touch base with their players.

Yea Warframe is still pretty new and it's undergoing a lot of changes, but it's obvious not just a few people can see Warframe's potential, and DE is pretty dedicated on improving the game however they can.

This is exactly why we will win with pure loyalty.

Such community

Very heartwarming

Wow !

This games community might not rival in numbers , but we beat all other communitys out there compared to activty on game as well as loyalty

that and well if we get warframe to #1 means more free shiz am i right :D

well-am-i-right-or-am-i-right.jpg