The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Wait Mabinogi is not Vindictus... Vindictus is Mabinogi Heroes. Mabinogi is Mabinogi though they both take place is the same universe sort of. But death to the pay to win either way! Go Warframe!

I'm not sure about Mabinogi being pay to win, but Vindictus does have an irritating system in place for upgrading weapons and armor where the item can disappear altogether by chance. Thankfully you can (sometimes) just buy +10 weapons and armor in the trade post, as expensive as they are (but doesn't use real money). So really it's just find a way to get rich, find someone to trade with or look on trade post, get equipment, and you're good to go. Not so much P2W as it is just investing time to be able to win.

I'll give Mabinogi a good shot, but I can guarantee I'll be crawling back to try out the Melee 2.0, or even before the update.

at this rate we're gonna loose : /

No we're not.

Tell you what.

Each and every single one of us here right now, should go in game and tell every single persona and explain to them what's going on here.

Once they are all informed tell them that they can vote on multiple devices and different browsers as well.

We have more people than them, we simply need to make them more aware which is an easy task if we all pitch in and play our part.

Now as for the DEs who are reading, RED TEXT WOULD HELP A LOT.

Wait Mabinogi is not Vindictus... Vindictus is Mabinogi Heroes. Mabinogi is Mabinogi though they both take place is the same universe sort of. But death to the pay to win either way! Go Warframe!

Well you're right, but they're by the same developers. 

As of 8:00 on March 31st in the time zone of Pacific Standard Time Its a very close match O.o The total votes seem to be around 19,200 and we are winning by one percent. If you havent put in your votes remember that even a single vote can count towards a good victory so put in those votes because my heart is pounding right now from this close race ^^;

The problem now is the lack of "knowing" The thing with merged threads is that nobody watches. Now we are loosing against that S#&$. And yes I do care and so must you.

Not sure if they are using bots to win the fight (thread to their war; http://mabination.com/threads/79402-Poll-SemiFinal-Mabinogi-Vs-Warframe )

We must share upon this war! Redtext only did some, they need to make the Tenno Rise once again. Like we did once before... Seriously, go vote right now and share with friends whom you can trust ( http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5339c734e4b0f7cfe71cc588 )

Results now are @ Warframe - 51% | Mabinogi - 49% with a total of  19,126 votes. I really dont see us winning now, because of the lack from our side.