Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kara Valkyr Helmet Feedback

Brimir

See there are a few key points that I throughtly enjoy about this helmet

1 Cable pony tale is amazing

2 Has a @(*()$ occulus Rift on it. Do you know what this means? This means that inorder to get Valkyr to fight for corpus they where planning on making her see things as they wanted it. For all we know we could still be working for the corpus but everything looks like we're not? How do we know we where ever rescused in the first place!? IS LIFE A LIE!?

3 It has jigglebones that match Valkyr's bonds, mean even more bondage powers~

Idk, but looking at how the Orokin towers control the corrupted, it's probably some reverse engineering of Orokin stuff.

This proves that ponytails can't make everyone look attractive. She looks pretty with that helm only when she's not facing you. She should always take the lead.

Actually.. this explains my thoughts on the matter perfectly. from the side, its fine.. from the front.. it just looks ugly/ rushed/ under-detailed.

I like the pony-tail idea.. but they could have done a better job.

Actually.. this explains my thoughts on the matter perfectly. from the side, its fine.. from the front.. it just looks ugly/ rushed/ under-detailed.

I like the pony-tail idea.. but they could have done a better job.

I agree. The ponytail looks really sexy. The face though.. looks very masculine.  A b0nerkiller.

why would it fit her lore when she has been rescued already? oh now she likes pain she tortures herself.

the designers need replacing they have been getting increasingly stupid, both Oberons helmets are even worse.

these are supposed to be things people would want to buy, I would pay not to have them in game.

You shut your @#&*( mouth, I love oberon's helmets! GOAT MAN FOR LIFE! ALL HAIL THE HEALING SPACE GOAT!

Are those bad filters or did you actually color your Valkyr in 50 shades of gray?

Well the good part about customization is that we can color the way we like ^-^ 

Anyway, i like the visor thingy. I guess it would look better if it had an energy glow on the circle in the center.

dear god op....

*tosses a quarter at him*

go buy your self a color palette for christs sake

I like the color choices... The general lack of color will put it in stark contrast to everything around it.

For my part, I would have used some Infested purple for the energy to give it a stark contrast.

I love the helmet, all of it. From the bdsm scuba mask to the ponytail cords. It's one of the few helmets I've been tempted to buy outright. Sits right up there on my list with the obex oberon helm and the backdraft ember one (hell yes punk rocking fire chicken).

I see a few people complaining about how this helmet looks, and I think it is supposed to look strange from the front.  I think the "Visor" is actually supposed to be like a blindfold to add to the whole "Captured" look the the bonds for the wrists, and the ones on the back of the helmet give.  Just my opinion.