The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gods/legends Of Warframe

BrotherIcarus

So I was bored and was talking to a friend about the gods of warframe those individuals who have ascended in the eyes of the community. 

So exactly are they? 

Here are the ones I know.

Booben.

Prodman.

RNGesus.

Derf anyo (Forgive my forgetting you)

So anyone know any others?

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Great Greedimus the Grabby Mighty spiritual lord and guiding light of Team Greed

Once upon a time there was this guy and he liked stuff... I mean he like, *LIKED* Stuff.... a lot.  He set off across the stars to get stuff and cared not for whom he $&*^ed over in the pursuit of profits or who he killed for them. He then got really really really rich, and had almost all the stuff there was to have... and then we killed his &#! for his stuff cause it's what we do.  But don't get us wrong we really respect the guy, he had a dream and that dream was beautiful and he came closer to it than any before him..... aaaaaand now it's ours, cause we'll take your dreams too if we think they are valuable or some one pays us to.  One day we can all be so lucky as to have almost everything and be brutally murdered for it by the next wave of amoral profit driven killers, ahhh to to dream once more.

GO TEAM GREED