Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Furis [Or: More Ammo Inefficiency]

Sarmon

Man, anniversary update was a huge letdown.

Dex Furis. Furis already suffer from horrible ammo efficiency, running out of ammo really quickly before killing an enemy. This? Bigger clipsize, no damage changes, 2.5% higher crit chance, 4% extra status chance, and 0.8 seconds faster reload speed.

Burn through ammo quicker! I understood Gorgon Wraith's bit of additional damage, but this? Come on, DE.

Edit: Thread is over, Cannot give my opinion on improving a not-fun weapon. Thanks.

Edited by Sarmon

Man, anniversary update was a huge letdown.

Dex Furis. Furis already suffer from horrible ammo efficiency, running out of ammo really quickly before killing an enemy. This? Bigger clipsize, no damage changes, 2.5% higher crit chance, 4% extra status chance, and 0.8 seconds faster reload speed.

Burn through ammo quicker! I understood Gorgon Wraith's bit of additional damage, but this? Come on, DE.

BUT ITS BEDAZZLED

Purple_Glitter_Wallpaper_zyacj.jpg

sparkl-purple-photo-of-glitter-backdrop-

Edited by DeathKoala

wow 

Dude 

> Ammo mutation

Pistol scavenger

Ammo consumables

Ammo mutation

Aim

At least say thank you.....in some other games we'd have a weapon like this for a week then it'd be gone forever

+Those stat boosts are huge if you consider the firerate and  ammo per clip

Too much ungratefulness in this thread = complaining about a free very powerful weapon

Edited by Deidaku

If i was DE id be insulted. They give you a free weapon with a potato, a free slot with a cool new look and you have the audacity to whine about ammo efficiency?!

Put a mutation mod in it like everybody else, learn to aim and say thank you.

If it was any other game you would get a thank you and a middle finger.

Seriously the nerve of some people. At least be gratefull.

It's funny because if I were to post this thread few weeks later, people would agree with me. I guess it's the new item hype that's causing stupid responses.

There's no need to get rude about things. I honestly would expect better conduct from a founder such as yourself. That shiny little badge on your picture is supposed to symbolize your support for the devs.

I'm comparing this to the normal furis. I'm not saying the weapon is bad on it's own. It's bad compared to the furis.

Wat?...

It's even better.......with the right mods you'll be able to destroy grineer in seconds......

Boosted stats = weaker weapon....?

By your logic the gorgon wraith is worse than the original and so are the primes ;...

Are you trolling ?

Edited by Deidaku

It's funny because if I were to post this thread few weeks later, people would agree with me. I guess it's the new item hype that's causing stupid responses.

Its not the hype, its the fact that warframe is the only game ive seen where people whine about free items. its flat out amazing. 

Its not the hype, its the fact that warframe is the only game ive seen where people whine about free items. its flat out amazing. 

I've seen it in another game, but that was because the gift giving got abused.

Think legendary cores level.

And this is better then the standard ones, IMO.

Higher fire rate is still easy to control.

If you're firing it for more than the 3.5 seconds you can fire a regular Afuris straight....Firing for a whole second and a half longer is even worse.
Any realistic lost in ammo efficiency is your fault or your intention at that point. 

Not to mention you're getting 30 more bullets at the start. 

At least say thank you.....in some other games we'd have a weapon like this for a week then it'd be gone forever

Just to clarify, when you say "a weapon like this" you mean "an ineffective and useless weapon that nobody asked for," right?

Not that I mind getting a free slot :) but come on, is anyone actually going to use it for anything except mastery? Furis isn't really a very iconic weapon, either.

Edited by xveganrox

Just to clarify, when you say "a weapon like this" you mean "an ineffective and useless weapon that nobody asked for," right?

Not that I mind getting a free slot :) but come on, is anyone actually going to use it for anything except mastery? Furis isn't really a very iconic weapon, either.

For you.

For some, it is a devastating and iconic Tenno style weapon. Much like the Bolto. I know one clan mate who uses Afuris as a matter of course and is downright TERRIFYING with them. Multiple Formas, serious mods, because he likes the style.

Not everyone will. But that is okay. It's all opinion.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people asking for afuris Prime.

And these aren't far off.

Ineffective??? what?? 

I'm pretty sure that when I max rank it +the right mods and maybe a forma this will be a god gun.....