The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I bet this is intentional to cause confusion and tension.

Plus, don't expect an answer from DE if you call this BS

If their hype is called BS due to their own actions, then I don't see why they wouldn't reply.  Sorry, I'm just one of the more enraged of the playerbase, and I"m doing everything I can to hold back my flaming urges.

the alerts last until april the 8th (thats the very end of the last alert). That brings us to tuesday next week... the day before another update... so update 13 is next week. Yes they put it off another week, and enraged EVERYONE.

It's their own fault that their own community is annoyed at them. Poor performance.

*sigh but if they were just honest about that from the start, there wouldn't be any rage!!!!

I doubt you'll get a response, but you will probably get merged...

I'll go put my lucky pink underwear on.  I stole Steve's pink shorts so that's why he hasn't worn them since.

To those saying "Serves you right for getting hyped up", let me pose a question:

What are teasers designed to do?

Be it a movie teaser trailer, a game teaser trailer, a game CONTENT trailer, these are supposed to do one thing:

Get consumers interested, excited, and yes; hyped.

So no smartasses; it's not the community's fault for getting hyped. It's DE's fault for handling their teaser in such a poor manner.

By your logic; it's a dog's fault for breaking it's teeth on a rock when their owners put it on the ground and covered it in gravy.

You don't tease a countdown. Especially when there was a countdown before the count down. Shove your smartass remarks about those who are excited about this update up where the sun doesn't shine.

Edited by Triburos

Every time I see somebody use this as a counter-argument to anything, I feel like reaching through the screen and slapping them across the face multiple times. What's your point? Is it that it all doesn't matter? Nothing matters in this world, friend. Everything will be wiped away one day; in the end, everything holds the same worth whether it's a video game or a life. Let people take what they want seriously.

Now, as for my opinion regarding the update, I honestly agree that they should have waited until today to start the teaser pictures. To many, this is like opening a locked box only to find another one inside. 

But the amount of QQ about a game is so large is makes me want to vomit. I myself want to reach through my monitor and slap some of you across the face multiple times because there are so much bigger issues in the world, yet a majority of you are crying that you have to wait longer for a game update.

You should feel lucky all you have to worry about is some damn update.

Edited by Kloaked

It's pretty dumb to hype up something for a week, and then at the end just go "Well you're not getting it for another week, 2bad4u :^)".

There is seriously nothing good about that.

Really.

WE HYPED OURSELVES! We made OURSELVES feel the way we did about it! DE gave us a sneak preview to be kind, and we blew it out of proportion.

Regardless: I'm kinda happy. I have work I need to get done, and this'll be one less distraction towards getting it.

y-u-no-stop-trolling.jpeg

I will say this... if the update truly is next week then I can assure you I will not be supporting during this update... That was just poor planning. Whoever thought that doing a teaser countdown one week before a one week countdown was a good idea they really misunderstood their player base and the concept of a good idea... We have been waiting since October/November for this update and it is now April... I can take an April fools joke but now you are turning the crowd ugly... Volatility is not good... if anything you do the countdown 1 week before the update... NO we are being trolled DE is smarter than that

To those saying "Serves you right for getting hyped up", let me pose a question:

What are teasers designed to do?

Be it a movie teaser trailer, a game teaser trailer, a game CONTENT trailer, these are supposed to do one thing:

Get consumers interested, excited, and yes; hyped.

So no smartasses; it's not the community's fault for getting hyped. It's DE's fault for handling their teaser in such a poor manner.

You don't tease a countdown. Especially when there was a countdown before the count down. Shove your smartass remarks about those who are excited about this update up where the sun doesn't shine.

+1

Well since you all have given up DE probably WILL set it back a month or something now.

Congrats guys. You derailed your own hype train with speculation and you allowed DE to decide to hold it back AGAIN.

But who cares right?

Warbros #1 ofc?

Trollbros #2?

Edited by Hyperion5182