Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

even with the introduction video, i still have the question, what is the point of even going to a dark sector? is there higher loot drop chances or something? i just don't see the general purpose of using a metric **** ton of resources to make something to hold control over an area just to have control of it, or giving my earned resources to someone else if i'm not getting something worth doing it in the first place.

even with the introduction video, i still have the question, what is the point of even going to a dark sector? is there higher loot drop chances or something? i just don't see the general purpose of using a metric **** ton of resources to make something to hold control over an area just to have control of it, or giving my earned resources to someone else if i'm not getting something worth doing it in the first place.

More loot. Better loot drops. Income from folks using your solar rail.

Hey, guys...

Did you know that roughly 1.8 people die each second?

That means that about 155520 people will die before U13 comes out.

Earth's current population is about 7 billion. If you make some calculations you'll come to a conclusion that...

You roughly have a 0.00002221728% chance of being one of those people which will die before U13 comes out.

There's no need to worry about it. You'll most likely survive and see how great U13 really is.

angry_face_meme2.png%3Fw%3D529%26h%3D226

More loot. Better loot drops. Income from folks using your solar rail.

see, i remember them saying this on the stream they officially announced the end game plans, but since they've been giving us more information about what's now called "Dark Sectors", i haven't heard them give any particular notion of a purpose other than to have your clan leech off of players resources and give your clan a mark on the solar map (along with some competitiveness between clans). 

what specifically i want to know is, why do i (as the player) want to go to a dark sector, if only to have my loot taxed by The Man?

Edited by ShellessTurtle

Hey, guys...

Earth's current population is about 7 billion. If you make some calculations you'll come to a conclusion that...

You roughly have a 0.00002221728% chance of being one of those people which will die before U13 comes out.

There's no need to worry about it. You'll most likely survive and see how great U13 really is.

DId you know that roughly 4.45 people are born each second ?

That means that about 384 480  people will be born before U13 comes out.

You roughly have a 0.00005492571% chance of being one of those people which will be born before U13 comes out.

There's no need to worry about it. You can't argue with maths. Logic, on the other hand...

Hey, guys...

WTF?

Hey, guys...

You're a bad person.

see, i remember them saying this on the stream they officially announced the end game plans, but since they've been giving us more information about what's now called "Dark Sectors", i haven't heard them give any particular notion of a purpose other than to have your clan leech off of players resources and give your clan a mark on the solar map (along with some competitiveness between clans). 

what specifically i want to know is, why do i (as the player) want to go to a dark sector, if only to have my loot taxed by The Man?

See, that why the Knights of Outer Heaven will end up controlling a vast portion of the areas. Better pay, fairer taxes, and a voice you can trust. Mine.

Not that I'm narrcistic, or anything :P