The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

You figured this out on your own?! Wow you are so intelligent.

Quite late indeed. I think we've known this since last wednsday. Didn't DE accidentally reveal it during the last Prime Time?

Damn, I don't have small scale Slowpoke pics.

Me ||

v

8xmRqKM.png

It's the tileset hands down

The weapons aren't going to be released with 13 as the devs have already said and they haven't teased new troops or weaponry.  Based on the current reveals everything so far has been explicitly talked about or specifically hinted about.

They did show the picture of the new grineer worker in the dev stream, that's at least as much of a hint as the water frame got.

They did show the picture of the new grineer worker in the dev stream, that's at least as much of a hint as the water frame got.

hmmm, some how i missed that.  

But the water frame actually got a multi-minute "hint" fest from the office walk through, they all but announce it then.  And the Tile set has seen a lot of play in the dev streams, I'm sticking with tile set next. Then maybe new enemy pic.

Yeah that I can admit to, but ive spent quite a lot of time reading through these posts and constantly see people that expect way more than the update is going to deliver in reality. Im not saying DE did a bad job, on the contrary I think DE is the best, screw Gearbox and all those other giants. DE is where its at!

maybe its just people who are excited about what they know will come and that the 2 month long delay is almost over.