Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

Question : 

There's been quite a bit of trouble with new players trying to earn their keep and advancing through the new content that Warframe has now. However, mods are just not available for them, as to advance from Mercury, Venus, etc, require the use of elementals and their combinations. Since most of these elementals don't appear in the lower ranking missions (normally seen in either (possibly) survival or in planets past Saturn/Earth/Jupiter), why not add in starter elementals to go along with what's already given away (Redirection)?

By Starter, since current elementals go up to 60~90% increase of damage, these starter elementals would only go up to, say, 15~30% at max level. Along with the mods tutorial, this'll allow new players to learn about elementals and their combos, while giving them a fighting chance to survive with their starting gear/warframe until they can afford to get better weapons.

(Also, writing this prior to if the grineersystems counter rolls over - if U13 is next Wednesday [4/9/2014]...Best, birthday, for me, in ever!]

With Focus being a primary endgame project, and Focus relying on excess Affinity, how do you plan to integrate Forma's application to it?

Will it be a choice between polarizing an item or increasing your Tenno's focus?

Yeah, I'm pretty confused too.  A countdown to a countdown to the biggest update ever that's already been pushed back at least once? How can we express our frustration in the most constructive way?

A mass cry of every warframe player in the world at the same time lol.

Same question I always want answered, will Warframes ever fight enemies that pose an actual threat? I can't find any threats save for maybe a few bosses when Nova is making things take vastly increased damage, and move slower while Rhino is keeping them in the air forever.

Also seriously, make Primes/non primes have trade offs, not just one being better.

Edited by WhiteCopain

Release the Hype Krakken! Ok on a serious note, I hope the water warframe is not a support warframe. When will Warframes have true  "customization" besides mods and color palettes. Something like jutsus, parkour stances and character development.

Onimachi, on 02 Apr 2014 - 09:27 AM, said:snapback.png

Yeah, I'm pretty confused too.  A countdown to a countdown to the biggest update ever that's already been pushed back at least once? How can we express our frustration in the most constructive way?

Siege JITA?

Questions:

1) When can we expect to get our own personal ships?

2) What level of customization can we expect to get over these personal ships?

3)When should we expect the new Hub/Space stations?

4) With the idea of developing our Tenno in comparison to just our Warframes, will we be able to have "Casual Wear"? We needn't wear armor all the time, so why walk around our Dojo and these friendly spaceships clad in armor instead of just wearing something we can customize and wear.

5)What new Dojo stuff should we expect? Any new rooms aside from aesthetic ones for example?

6)With the introduction of the Kubrow and possibly that bird, what new wildlife should we expect to see?

7) Will the upcoming badlands look any different from anywhere else? Will they have their own tiles and tilesets?

8)What other bosses will be revamped? Sgt.Nef Anyo and Tyl Regor need some serious fixing.

9) When can we expect the sub-factions to come into play? This may not be their actual name, but the ones that assist the story like the scholars of Saturn and that group of assassins.

10)What plans do you have to all factions aside the Grineer? The Grineer has an immense amount of variety and many tilesets under their belt, but the corpus and the

DE has specified many times that we will never see what is beneath the warframes that there will bo no customization for the people inside themselves also every single boss in the game will be eventually revamped I dude just watch the live streams they answer almost all the questions you have /:.

meh, another week without melee 2.0. Why livestream is even needed? So tired of "Soon™" as an answer. And those 3 bp so lame, yeah, i really need another 30+ forma bp. didnt even saw spam attack "need taxi to catalyst alert" this time...

Dangit, DE...

ALL of this backlash would have been avoided had you waited just 1 more week to put up the grineersystems site.

Just 1...

But anywho, my mind goes blank when i try to think of any questions, so i'll just leave that to everyone else for now.

Edited by LegendOfAB

Question 1 - With Meele 2.0 almost here, and the new, lets face it, Hayden Tenno skin, will we finally be able to use a pistol and glaive at the same time? If not has it been considered as a possible mod? Is it even an option?

Question 2 - Will we see more balancing of the frames for current end game enemies? Saryn my all time favorite isn't as strong as she used to be along with Volt. Oberon never had a chance either with his reckoning. Are these being looked at, and being tweaked, or has everything been put on the back burner untill U13 is out?

Question 3 - Last dev stream it was mentioned Vor's prize would be in U13. We have seen the transmission mentioning the queens, but it seems to be coming from Vek Hek. Does Vor's prize include more than just Vor? Will it be the first gathering of Grineer leadership? Basically, is there anything you cant hint at us with whats to come?

Those are my biggest questions. I can't wait for Friday and the future of the game.

Question: Will weapons ever grow with level, OTHER than mod capacity? As it is right now, a weapon leveling feels very meh, especially when that level doesn't let you add any new mods. Not only that, but if a player doesn't have a mod like serration or the like, the base damage of the weapon never increases. Is it possible that in the future, base damage increases would be inherent to the weapon, and not based on mods? (personally, I'd much prefer this.)

It actually the damage used to raise with the level back in closed beta with the old mod system which was horrible by the way.

What are the remaining frame themes on the to-do list? We don't really need to know what's next, just what is coming. Any thoughts about another poll to see which frame themes should be done next?

if possible: What's the final absolute verdict on trans-gendered frames? Last we heard was an idea around similar themes/same themes but with opposite genders and different powers.

Release the Hype Krakken! Ok on a serious note, I hope the water warframe is not a support warframe. When will Warframes have true  "customization" besides mods and color palettes. Something like jutsus, parkour stances and character development.

Hope mate in the next few updates they will add this better customization option at least change parts and costume-s. But i think while they get enough money from cosmetic they won't change anything. Also we need a gender swap option to double our frame park and every player can play as either gender what they want. Less stress more options and better popularity.

Question 1:

With the amount of attention for Grineer lately and the introduction of a new faction in the future, do you guys have any plan for the Corpus soon? (Boss revamp, new tile sets, new units/weapons, even new lore)?

Question 2:

About the new mode Hijack and new Grineer shipyard tileset, will they be exclusive to one planet like Interception?

Question 3:

About the new water frame, what is his role in your opinion? How will his abilities set distinct him from the rest of the frame? The way I see it he might have 1st ability as a generic fire and forget projectile, 2nd and 3rd will be one buff and one stun/AOE damage abilites and his 4th would be a big AOE skill with damaging effects.

Not a fan of jutsus mixing with warframe, and I better NOT see the water frame making water shark bombs or I'll be mad at / disappointed with DE