Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

Yeah, I'm bummed too.  I don't think I can handle watching a livestream with more teases and "soon"s.  I know they're working hard, I just wonder why they did this whole grineer thing this week leading up to an update day (Wed), if they weren't going to release it today? :(  It's not april fools, so, I guess this was seriously a week of hype leading up to watching the devs play a beta of melee 2.0? I guess that'll be fun for...some subsection of the community?

Either way, thanks DE for a great game, keep up the good work. 

Wait... WHAT?

"...tune in friday to get a preview/commentary on all things update 13" ?!

U13 is not today?! Oh c'mon...

If preview then before friday we can't test this new update. What about dojo improvements and emoticons in game? With this update will come some social emote and new type of movements (not only fighting) and extra places?

Edit: I can't wait to tame my newborn kubrow.

Edited by Agrissa88

I'm sharing the confusion of the other posters: U13 isn't today then?

Otherwise, got a question: The last screen of the Grineer System is hinting that the Badlands are coming. Wasn't Focus supposed to be in first? What happened to Focus? 

Edited by Kinperor

No. It clearly states 'tune in Friday to get a preview/commentary on all things Update 13'. 

Pretty clear. 

tune in Friday to get a preview/commentary on all things Update 13'...

They may talk about the things coming in a near future,while we get the first U13 things.... Don't forget that ;)

preview of Update 13!

prepare to tune in Friday to get a preview/commentary on all things Update 13!

"preview"

..preview...

......preview......

By Friday..we're getting a PREVIEW of U13?? aka we're not going to have U13 today??

Why release a trailer a week ago and not release it today. DE please, today is the most opportune time. Many people are going to be disappointed, The Hype megathread has 119+ pages of hype. Thats probably the biggest hype train. Don't do this DE. I have hope in you.

Wait! What? I don't get it DE... So all the hype u started with https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/ is not an indication of U13 coming today!? Thats just mean! I hope we are misreading this and that infact u guys are joking.

EDIT 1: Delayed confirmed! :((((((((

EDIT 2: I'm really sad for DE today getting all this rage and flaming. My heart goes out to the devs lets hope u guys learned the lesson about unleashing the hype train in the future. Till next week. 

P.S. Not entirely sure i'll be watching the livestream since i would like to explore U13 by myself without having to watch any walkthroughs first (its like taking a kick in the teeth, showing us what we are missing on, bad idea the whole preview thing!).

Edited by Bazools

I think I speak for myself when I say I'd rather find out the new combos/flashymoves/mechanics of melee 2.0 first hand by my own discovery/exploration/trial&error than watch someone else show me all the new combos/flashymoves/mechanics.

Then if I miss something I can either see someone else doing it in a group and ask wtf they just did or look it up after a week has passed.

To quote a favorite SF show  "Spoilers Darling"

Dang. I'm a bit bummed it's not today, but those alerts are nice.

Anywho, I have a question regarding the upcoming melee 2.0:

A while ago you mentioned tweaking weapons to make them distinct at certain levels, such as new moves or abilities specific to a weapon at different ranks. Is this idea still in play? Or was it replaced by the new mod and stance system you teased?