Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Horrified

psyanide

I can replicate that glowing hue in-game by holding my channeling button. It is very visible on a Frame like Ember with the Immortal skin. Check it out.

It does not mean that its the same as the channeling though. They have the hue even when using their secondary or primary.

When I killed my first tenno specter in Neptune I was mortified as well, i also felt bad for the specter since i mistook it for a corpus crewman wielding a shotgun but it turned out to be a frost specter. one slice from my dragon Nikana and it went down like a rock, it fought back with its Lato after being downed but then I continued with a finisher and before i knew it i had a dead frost impaled through the floor, I stopped for a minute while being horrified of the idea  of killing a fellow tenno for a flimsy 1000 credit reward. 

Also, during the same mission, that trinity specter really made me eat my own sword. 1 slice and it also got me downed, she was using link apparently before i noticed the blue light connecting me to her.

Fighting them is really challenging and with a little polish i could see the beginning of warframe end game >_<

yeah, It felt horrible but i still cut my way through a rhino, 2 lokies, 1 trinity, 2 frosts, 1 ember, 1 volt, 1 excalibur during that one mission. I was only using my dragon nikana since i though it would be fun to see how far i could push the "sword alone" idea but it quickly turned into a nightmarish mission where i killed tenno after tenno using my own two hands. O_O 

now my nikana is stained with tenno blood, better get some tenno felt to clean it off

Edited by H.Katsura_999

When I killed my first tenno specter in Neptune I was mortified as well, i also felt bad for the specter since i mistook it for a corpus crewman wielding a shotgun but it turned out to be a frost specter. one slice from my dragon Nikana and it went down like a rock, it fought back with its Lato after being downed but then I continued with a finisher and before i knew it i had a dead frost impaled through the floor, I stopped for a minute while being horrified of the idea  of killing a fellow tenno for a flimsy 1000 credit reward. 

Also, during the same mission, that trinity specter really made me eat my own sword. 1 slice and it also got me downed, she was using link apparently before i noticed the blue light connecting me to her.

Fighting them is really challenging and with a little polish i could see the beginning of warframe end game >_<

yeah, It felt horrible but i still cut my way through a rhino, 2 lokies, 1 trinity, 2 frosts, 1 ember, 1 volt, 1 excalibur during that one mission. I was only using my dragon nikana since i though it would be fun to see how far i could push the "sword alone" idea but it quickly turned into a nightmarish mission where i killed tenno after tenno using my own two hands. O_O 

now my nikana is stained with tenno blood, better get some tenno felt to clean it off

I tea-bagged the Rhinos with my Loki.

THAT WAS FOR RHINO PRIME, YOU #&#036;&amp;(%! #&#036;&amp;(% #&#036;&amp;(% #&#036;&amp;(%.

I tea-bagged the Rhinos with my Loki.

THAT WAS FOR RHINO PRIME, YOU #$&(%! #$&(% #&#036;&amp;(% #$&(%.

Funny, I pounded the Loki spectres over and over with my Fragor using Saryn because they were completely moronic.  Seriously, no radial disarm, or invis?  Gutter trash Lokis, I swear.

Funny, I pounded the Loki spectres over and over with my Fragor using Saryn because they were completely moronic.  Seriously, no radial disarm, or invis?  Gutter trash Lokis, I swear.

My Ash killed millions of Lokis with my Jat kittag, they all lay on the floor smashed into blood pulps. >:D *sits on throne of Loki frames* My Ash hates Loki for having HIS Invisibility! 

Edited by Feallike

My Ash killed millions of Lokis with my Jat kittag, they all lay on the floor smashed into blood pulps. >:D *sits on throne of Loki frames* My Ash hates Loki for having HIS Invisibility! 

A Loki's worth is in his user: He's a force multiplier, so if you have a puny force, it gets smaller ;)

Loki Master Race! <3

Ash and Saryn are awesome, though. Two of my other favorite frames. <3 <3 <3

Nothing to be horrify about.

Tenno's are no saints.

They kill for loot, money and amusement and they never question their authority. They gobble up any info that is fed to them by Lotus as gospel, execute them without questioning.

Now they kill their own for profit.

They are just pawns on a galactic chessboard.

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221

Everyone knew the tenno's purpose was to just butcher everything in sight unless they are being paid by it as we can see in invasions, and this is one of the reasons lotus never presents herself physically.

Everyone knew tenno would eventually start killing eachother, their bloodlust and greed can't be satisfied.

Last night I was forced to gun down a number of individuals who looked for all the multiverse like my Tenno bretheren.

I gather that these are Specters... Fair enough - What are Specters?

Surely they are not actual Tenno on an opposing front? Surely we have not come to this, this uncivilized infighting barely a year after our re-awakening?

And for what? Greed?

This has damned near all the flavors of The Great Betrayal, The Horus Heresy. All we need now is a disgruntled leader to rise from our upper echelons and oppose the will and methods of The Lotus, and the vision of a new Golden Age will be lost.

Is the truth is that we have run out of worthy opponents? All have fallen in the face of our immortal, wanton fury. Who is left but ourselves to prove our mettle against? To test our skills against?

The most disturbing aspect of all of this? After the first one, it got easier. After that, it became fun. Brothers, I feel our fall to Chaos is close at hand...

Violence for the sake of violence,

Skulls for the Skull Throne...

LET THE GALAXY BURN!