Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

-Reduced health of Solar Rails for quicker conflicts. 

-Reduced the XP boosts across Dark Sectors.

Ok I'm 100% lost here now. Please clarify...anyone.

Example, Venus: Romula

+10% XP From KILLS, +5% XP From RIFLE KILLS

How does this work? Is the XP Bonus cumulative or independent?

A. If I use a RIFLE to KILL I get a TOTAL of +15% XP?

B. If I use a RIFLE to KILL I ONLY get a total of +5% XP?

C. If I DO NOT use a RIFLE to KILL I get a TOTAL of +10% XP?

BTW [DE]. Having longer conflicts with a shorter uncontested Dark Sector with larger XP Bonuses is exactly the same as faster conflicts with Shorter Contested with smaller XP Bonuses. The same exact difference just presented a different way.

Fixed an issue with elemental effects not properly being displayed when the Nikana is sheathed.

O.o Thank you so much for this change. I was talking to my clan about this and we were all disappointed to see elemental effects around the sheath instead of just on the sword itself. This change makes me love my nikana even more.

Bye dark sectors! see you when you actuly have a point in existing!  Still no fix for the delta beacons drop chance being so low that you cant get more than 1 per 200 other beacons you find?............   thats just sad.  And why is the katana stance mod so rare of a drop?

Edited by jss2a98aj

>> Note: Argon Crystals will no longer decay until server connection issues are fully resolved.

That is a good move. Not saying that I like a decaying resource at all, but until you decided what to do with it, this is a good move.

>> Reduced health of Solar Rails for quicker conflicts.

Curious how this will work out, still fearing there will be 1 day Dark sector / 2 day contesting missions among us.

>> Fixed the sort order for items in the Clan Log.

*strikes that off his list*

>> Fixed Energy Channel not properly increasing melee damage after Melee Channeling has been used.

Since I have to retest everything anyway because hotfixes are known to be stealthy, I'm curious if this also applies to channelled stealth attacks.

And refunding the platinum for any booster bought was the absolute best solution. This way everyone can use them once they have the time required again for their convenience. Thanks a lot :)

Edited by Khunvyel

Sounds like unanimous disapproval for reducing exp bonuses in dark sectors. That was sort of the point of running them (since no rare stances seem to drop, nor any amazing mods whatsoever, especially defense). Infestation already doesn't give great affinity, so at least the bonuses made it more rewarding.

Though I've yet to hear how much they've been reduced, it doesn't sound as if it needed any reduction whatsoever, especially at the high end.

By the way, Geoff said that a minor mistake made it so that Glaive and such can't be thrown normally when you have it equipped.

Is this actually going to be fixed soon? Seems like quite a major thing to do here, considering what the Glaive can do, and its relation with melee 2.0.

Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed Game Crashed.

Reduced the XP boosts across Dark Sectors.

Oh, c'mon...

Seriously.

Even less reason for non-clan players to care about these Dark Sector zones being freed up, outside of how dull they get during the super repeatable conflicts. Hopefully the HP reduction on rails will make that shorter, but the fact that how long they stay open isn't increased doesn't make that encouraging either.