Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Excalibur Skin

YoshiPendragon

Anyone else think that DE should return this item to the market to purchase? I missed out on the opportunity to grab one and it looks pretty sick. Seeing as it's something that we're paying real money for, why make it exclusive to a time window?

Just wait till next year, to be honest, I got tired of it after awhile. Starting to regret my purchase too.

Anyone else think that DE should return this item to the market to purchase? I missed out on the opportunity to grab one and it looks pretty sick. Seeing as it's something that we're paying real money for, why make it exclusive to a time window?

You missed it. Same with anything else. You had a week to get it and you missed it. It might come out again next year, but for all we know DE could release something else then.

I think its ironic that you're saying this and you've got that golden badge there

because reasons... you missed it, its gone, move on. Dont miss the next thing that comes along

I'll again say that I don't mind it being a week long, but I do think they should offer it as a website purchase as well, in case you're away from your PS4 or gaming computer (vacation, training, etc.).  Support isn't only shown for this game by the ability to log in every day; it's also shown by spending money and continuing to play.  Food for thought.

I've been at training all week this week, but I've been to the website every day.

Edited by (PS4)Soju_Fett

Wow there's a lot of hate in here. Just thought others who missed out might also want a second chance. Not everyone can dedicate their life to checking games for time sensitive purchases. If I can't get it, then whatever. Still think it looks cool and would love to have one.

Wow there's a lot of hate in here. Just thought others who missed out might also want a second chance. Not everyone can dedicate their life to checking games for time sensitive purchases. If I can't get it, then whatever. Still think it looks cool and would love to have one.

Welcome to the Warframe boards.  There was another thread like this earlier.  That guy got raked over the coals too.  Empathy is not a strong suit here.  I think my solution is fair.  You can check the Internet no matter where you are.  You can't always get into the game.  For what it's worth, I feel for you.  I would not have been pleased had I missed the skin.  I LOVED Dark Sector.

About the same amount of hate whenever someone starts a thread about returning the founder's programme. The exact same answers used on those threads all applies here.