Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Excalibur Skin

YoshiPendragon

Anyone else think that DE should return this item to the market to purchase? I missed out on the opportunity to grab one and it looks pretty sick. Seeing as it's something that we're paying real money for, why make it exclusive to a time window?

Maybe at year two anniversary

Wow there's a lot of hate in here. Just thought others who missed out might also want a second chance. Not everyone can dedicate their life to checking games for time sensitive purchases. If I can't get it, then whatever. Still think it looks cool and would love to have one.

This is no hate it´s annoyance. You missed an exclusive, happens, but is was answered a dozen times already in a dozen threads and you were not able to use the search function, instead you are making a new topic about it.

Wow there's a lot of hate in here. Just thought others who missed out might also want a second chance. Not everyone can dedicate their life to checking games for time sensitive purchases. If I can't get it, then whatever. Still think it looks cool and would love to have one.

It was available for a week, if you don't log into warframe at least once a week, that's your fault.

Honestly if you don't even play once a week I dont see why you'd care to have the skin that much anyway.

If you love a game enough to want to get special things for it, you need to follow it closely. I check the site everyday to make sure I don't miss anything

It was available for a week, if you don't log into warframe at least once a week, that's your fault.

Honestly if you don't even play once a week I dont see why you'd care to have the skin that much anyway.

If you love a game enough to want to get special things for it, you need to follow it closely. I check the site everyday to make sure I don't miss anything

People take things called vacations. I just so happened to be on one that lasted three and a half weeks. Also to those saying it's ironic for a Grand Master to ask for something back that's time exclusive: I don't care about "exclusive" or "rare". I purchased GM-Founder pack because I love Warframe and DE and it was my way of supporting the game, just the same as grabbing each Prime Access pack and making use of each platinum discount coupon. While you smack-talkers might be grabbing "exclusive" items and packs to grow your e-peen and say "LOOK WHAT I HAVE AND YOU DONT! BAHAHA", I and most of my friends get things that: a) help DE further the progression of Waframe with funding, and b) look awesome and can be enjoyed in what is supposed to be a non-competitive game. Some of us are simply happy collecting as much cool stuff as we can to have a variety of things to play with, à la Borderlands style.

P.S. No I didn't use the search function because quite frankly I didn't care to. This is not the same as founder/prime packs as this gives no special perks, it is just a cosmetic skin. Also, it isn't the first time something "time exclusive" would have been re-added to the game. (Brakk now dropping from Grustrag Three for example).

People take things called vacations. I just so happened to be on one that lasted three and a half weeks.

please don't put that vacation thing into argument. some of us here have forced work on vacation days, plans were cancelled and we also miss stuffs, but you dont see us complaining about it.

You should consider you will miss things while in vacation.

No kidding. Wish I could take a 3 1/2 week vacation.

I take 1 week vacations from work, it's so I can study for finals for nursing school.

"Hooray! I'm off work, so I can... Cram textbooks into my face..." =(

I honestly feel bad for DE to have brought in such an immature crowd. It's really sad having been around since the beginning of the beta days to see that the community has devolved to the point of a simple question/request be turned into a troll-filled flame war. Quite a few of you should really consider taking a month vacation from your computer and get some perspective on life. Grow up, learn to be decent and maybe you might get a decent enough job that you can take long vacations.

I honestly feel bad for DE to have brought in such an immature crowd. It's really sad having been around since the beginning of the beta days to see that the community has devolved to the point of a simple question/request be turned into a troll-filled flame war. Quite a few of you should really consider taking a month vacation from your computer and get some perspective on life. Grow up, learn to be decent and maybe you might get a decent enough job that you can take long vacations.

Ehhhh sir/madam, this type of threads are always flamebaits in this forum. Please do avoid fanning the flames

The fact is: DE gave a week's worth of window and have stated from the start that the skin is a timed exclusive. You have missed it due to personal reasons and not problems on DE's side (Example: Overtaxed Hamsters due to DDoS attacks). Therefore, I believe you really shouldn't question the timed nature of the skin and procede to make a thread about it. 

As expected, this thread is evoloving exactly the way a "Bring back the Founders Programme" type thread would. People flaunting their exclusives are already here. Expect thread locking soon... =/

Calls everyone else immature and says others need to grow up.

Makes a topic complaining about how they missed out on a skin because they were on a 3 1/2 week vacation.

lolwat.