The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Describe Yourself?

PsychedelicSnake

Out of sheer, unadulterated boredom, I decided to make this thread asking people how they would best describe themselves as a person. I'll go first, I suppose.

I'm a deadpan snarker. I can be considered eccentric, considering I often speak in non-sequiturs and frequently go off on tangents that are completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Speaking of which, did I ever tell you the time I met a one-legged hobo? It's actually pretty funny if you get past the morbidness of it all...

What was I saying?

Oh yeah, your turn I guess.

EDIT:

6000 posts! Am I special? DO YOU LOVE ME NOW, MOMMY? DO YOU?

JC35EOE.jpg

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

So it's a really funny story, ok? I was walking down the street and this one-legged hobo, I S#&$ you not, came hopping next to me. Instead of asking me for money or anything like that, he asked me if I had a spare leg.

I'm not kidding.

The hobo with a missing leg cracked a joke about how he had a missing leg.

What was I going on about before? Oh, right. Descriptions. Right. Ok then.

Well, I could also describe myself as a troll, considering the vast majority of the things I do either to see if I can get away with it or because I can.

i like to think of my self as a funny yet helpful person

instead...

i keep getting *The White Knight Statement*

Keep getting called a White Knight? Do what I do and link one of your posts that clearly demonstrate you aren't a white knight.

Proceed to LOL as the accusers stumble over themselves trying to find another nonexistant fault.

hmm... Guess I would be that guy... mhm... THAT GUY!!! THAT IS ALWAYS RIGHT! IS THE SUPERIOR NEKROS! THE SHINIGAMI NEKROS! THE BLADEMASTER EXCALIBUR!!! YEAH!!!

Now if only I can leap 10ft into the air, and take a picture of me jumping infront of the sun in an epic fashion... because I own that sun too... The sun should be behind me... always... every day... because that's where it belongs... behind me... Sun lotion on the back anyone? My Warframe doesn't scream epic enough yet... JUST ALITTLE MORE!!!

hmm... Guess I would be that guy... mhm... THAT GUY!!! THAT IS ALWAYS RIGHT! IS THE SUPERIOR NEKROS! THE SHINIGAMI NEKROS! THE BLADEMASTER EXCALIBUR!!! YEAH!!!

Now if only I can leap 10ft into the air, and take a picture of me jumping infront of the sun in an epic fashion... because I own that sun too... The sun should be behind me... always... every day... because that's where it belongs... behind me... Sun lotion on the back anyone? My Warframe doesn't scream epic enough yet... JUST ALITTLE MORE!!!

Naamloos-1.png

Great Artist and pretty creative. But seriously, for some reason I don't give a crap about drawing and I get no fun out of it cause I am pretty lazy doing it. Socially awkward at times, a $&*^ at times, and underestimated at times :(

I don't want to go too deep about my character description so I just listed some negative things about me.

Edited by TheVerdict