Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The New Enemy Submissions De

Deidaku

I am begging you add more than one new enemy  per faction. I've been looking around and there's some crazy stuff!

At least 3 for the infested , since they are the less diverse 

And why are void units left out BTW?

And why are void units left out BTW?

This. This is an excellent question.

Also, I can't help but think that DE might make multiple enemies if they wind up really being unable to choose between certain submissions.

Also, I can't help but think that DE might make multiple enemies if they wind up really being unable to choose between certain submissions.

Ikr? there's just so many!

But i see the 3 main wanted enemy types

A heavy

A ranged

and a small leecher like units 

And some stealthy units here and there

About the void maybe they'll just "voidify" the new enemies?

Well having to work on new attack animation for the new bullet spon*ahem* enemies would likely take time, not to mention they would have to model them.

just think of it as de making a new warframe, only harder since de is probably only using one frame structure for all the frames. 

Not to mention the code for the AI's behavior for the new enemies.

So its quite understandable to have them tackle 1 concept at a time.

56 pages so far. 

I've seen several kick &#! submissions including my own.

There are at least 10 if not 20 that are probably game appropraite.

Mine would include entirely new mechanics that might make it difficult. Key among them being destructive terrain. 

I think there will be 1 winner. But every submission has a chance to make it into the game at a later date.

If there's anything that comes out of the Infested submissions, I don't want it to be another melee unit.

Please be a ranged unit, or a flying unit, or anything that isn't just a melee unit. Anything at all to shake things up.

If there's anything that comes out of the Infested submissions, I don't want it to be another melee unit.

Please be a ranged unit, or a flying unit, or anything that isn't just a melee unit. Anything at all to shake things up.

I think they're gonna have a leg up

But what about one like mine capable of throwing objects but engages in melee as well?

In the previous livestream it was stated that they are making multiple enemies for each faction (excluding corrupted), and are just allowing the fans to make one enemy of each faction. So don't worry. /thread

Or they might shi^all the infested ones in the big infested planet 

Then the corpus

Then the grineer

The cycle is complete

I think that's because the Void enemies are all various flavors of the other enemies, although I would love to see some type of Orokin construct made be a last ditch effort to defend the tower.

Aren't the androids supposed to be the "cool new faction"?

I used to think this was the case, but I think DE has declared that with the introduction of the Red Veil Assassins, the Red Veil IS the new 4th (5th if you count Void) faction. It's possible that there could be an entirely new faction we have heard nothing about yet, unlike the Red Veil, could be... wait for it... unveiled. So we'll just have to wait an see. I won't be expecting much until at least update 13.5 in terms of new enemy types and/or factions.

I used to think this was the case, but I think DE has declared that with the introduction of the Red Veil Assassins, the Red Veil IS the new 4th (5th if you count Void) faction. It's possible that there could be an entirely new faction we have heard nothing about yet, unlike the Red Veil, could be... wait for it... unveiled. So we'll just have to wait an see. I won't be expecting much until at least update 13.5 in terms of new enemy types and/or factions.

Weird a 5th faction......

But wasn't there another non humanoid faction lying around?

In all the instances that I remember where DE teased about a possible new faction in the past, they never specified as to the nature of who or what that faction was. Perhaps the information/clues are out there, but that's all that I have to my own knowledge.

I am pretty damn sure we are going to see the Sentients someday, probably this year. They said they were working on a non-human faction many many moons ago.

I am pretty damn sure we are going to see the Sentients someday, probably this year. They said they were working on a non-human faction many many moons ago.

Yeah in at least 3 previous devstreams