The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Were A Tenno...

Just thought I'd make something fun. If you were a Tenno, how would you live your life, and what would you have in it?

For example, as a Tenno I would be a Loki. I would be a stealth mercenary, carrying around a loadout consisting of a Paris, Dual Vastos, and some Nami Skylas. My day to day life would consist of taking stealth missions and killing whatever assassination targets my clients want - even if they're other Warframes - in return for large sums of credits or platinum. I would also work alone, occasionally calling on the help of others (without thought of assassinating them) for help with big assignments.

This is just a small example of what someone's life could be like if they were a Tenno. There are other areas you could explore, like side jobs, being part of the Grineer force, or ruler of the Tenno-verse. What would you guys choose?

I would probably be Excalibur. An honorable warrior of blade and rifle whom uses his skill to bring justice.

Initially I would probably use my battle prowess to work as a mercenary until I have accumulated enough wealth to found my own organization. I would call it the Tenno Order and then with my new acolytes I would conquer the world!

With honor and stuff...

I would be an Excalibur Prime, the honorable leader of a Clan of freedom fighters, fighting you dishonorable Tenno who have given in to greed and corruption!  You horrible people!

Also, kill bad guys.

And use Super Jump a lot.  And Radial Blind, ultimate troll move.

And cut my sandwiches with my Dragon Nikana.

If i were a Tenno id learn to fly,

Save badgers from culling and live in the sky,

Id spread words of peace whilst constantly high,

And end all suffering in the blink of an eye,

If i were a Tenno,

No one would cry...

Also seeing space would be kinda kool i guess =).

Ahah.
Would wear mostly experimental stuff of my own, sometimes buggy but with surprising features.
Would search ancient artifacts, lost knowledge. Repairing old/broken devices and antique facilities/sites.
Away from battlefront most of the time.

Would seek Truth, and no full trust towards the Lotus.
Would have my secrets.

Edited by Yaer