Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Ideas (Excaliber Prime, No Offensive Comments)

PrimedWrath

Then it just it, Hate to say but DE is just not fair then.

Whats not fair is people who keep trying to strip the thank you gift DE gave the people who were here from the beginning and gave support to get this project running. If you want to help, buy platinum or Prime access, stop trying to take the founders thank you gifts.

I'm a founder and I agree with him honestly. It's kinda lame you cannot get all the Primes in the game, and I wouldn't mind giving up "muh founder rewards" down the road.

It's a @(*()$ item in a videogame. If these people are so dedicated they'd overpay, they clearly love this game.

Edited by Zardica

Is there a sticky thread somewhere of "things that you really shouldn't even bother asking"?

This is kind of on top of the list of "things you really shouldn't even bother asking", and yet has been asked OH so very many times.

This and that lunacy about "I'm not a biggot, but I feel it's demeaning to even play a warframe of the 'other' gender".

Both, and a few other bad ideas that refuse to die need a go-to thread we can just toss at them.

No, that would be extreme. What he needs is a clear message from DE that they are not bringing back founders. (Or a quote from the forums will do)

Or at least, a pinned topic in the General Discussion so that the first thing that comes in your face when you come here to request getting the Founder exclusives is a clear statement that it will not happen, meaning any sort of further threads and whinning on the topic would lead to an actual warning in debating an already resolved issue / question by a clear statement from DE.

Edited by Wiegraf

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

Founders Prime Exclusives

The Founders Program that ran last year has no active plans of being returned to the game. There is continued talk from players about bringing it back, or some aspect of rerelease, but it’s very unlikely to occur. But this always raises the question of what role do exclusive gear, particularly exclusive gear that signifies a moment or milestone in the game’s development play?

Token items for PS4 to signify the players who have stuck with us since the beginning is an ongoing conversation, and while we don’t have any results to report at this time, we believe it is an important topic to continue bringing up with the team, and are doing just that!

Posted from https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/191300-march-7th-community-hot-topics/

Would I like Excalibur Prime? Yes.

Would it be fair to the people that could actually afford him at that time?  No.

While I, personally, would love Excalibur Prime, it's an exclusive thing that should not be re-released, unless it's for like 3x the price, then it would seem...sort of fair?  Ish?

Well if they released Excalibur prime for $250 I wouldn't mind...  barring one condition.  

Current Founders Excalibur Primes would be upgraded to Excalibur Prime Prime.  

So we can prime while we prime, while we prime while we prime!!!

No one would be able to get Excalibur Prime Prime, except founders.

Excalibur Prime wouldn't be exclusive, but Excalibur Prime Prime would.

Thoughts???  XD

Edited by sushidubya

Well if they released Excalibur prime for $250 I wouldn't mind...  barring one condition.  

Current Founders Excalibur Primes would be upgraded to Excalibur Prime Prime.  

So we can prime while we prime, while we prime while we prime!!!

No one would be able to get Excalibur Prime Prime, except founders.

Excalibur Prime wouldn't be exclusive, but Excalibur Prime Prime would.

Thoughts???  XD

To be honest, I thought that was what the Proto skin was going to end up being--an exclusive skin for Excal Prime that only founders could get, or an alternative frame to EP that shared Mastery with the Prime one so as to silence the Mastery issue while either giving the founders a fancy reworked skin (because EP needed one) or introducing a new shiny for the rest of us to get.

DE are legally tied not to release any of the founders gear ever again for any reason at all. If they did then they'd be open for legal action regarding false advertising. While I'd be fine with the eventual re-release of the founder stuff, provided that it was handled carefully, DE are legally bound not to. If you want to hear it straight from the devs then find the livestream where they're all in ice hockey jerseys, that's the one linked whenever excalibur prime threads pop up.

IF YOU HAVE ANY NEGATIVE OR OFFENSIVE REPLIES DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

So if people disagree with you on a public forum, a place for people to talk and share different ideas and points of view, they're not allowed to oppose your way of thinking? Riiight...

IF YOU HAVE ANY NEGATIVE OR OFFENSIVE REPLIES DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

This is a forum. In order to have a discussion there have to be differing points of view. By asking people not to reply in the negative, you're killing the discussion. That isn't how this works you cannot tell people to only reply if they agree (which you effectively did).

Excali prime is not coming back. It was sold as an exclusive so much remain so.

Edited by Teorina

I really wish he excalibur prime could come back. I have him, so I'm not being sore about this. I just feel like now that primes are "a thing" it's awkward that the poster-boy of the game is off limits from everyone. I'd love to see him made available.

BUT it has been stated time and time again that this will never happen. This is probably the one point that DE has never budged on, or given the slightest hint that they ever will budge later. So it's better to just not think about it.

So most of you guy will suggest an Idea where topic would be automatically deleted or close when related to Excalibur Prime ever coming back?

Yes. This topic has been brought back again and again and again. Just let exclusives stay exclusive so those who bought them can have something cool that others don't. Hence the term exclusive