The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coffee, Tea, Or Water?

TrashSpider

Just like the title says, can be anything about these 3 beverages. Personally I like black coffee, over tea nowadays, for the bitter taste, since I got older. Sugar and cream, just seem to make the coffee taste like crap for me. You guys? 

Plain and simple water almost 100% of the time, tea (of any flavor or type) only when someone offers, never drink any form of coffee.

Hmm I like to know why you don't drink coffee, aside from caffeine, is it the taste? Or something else am missing?  

Water.

Not sure when/why my brain changed, but I've gotten to the point that I don't see anything as a 'drink' anymore. I stopped saying drink/drank and now I refer to it as 'having a coke' or 'having a cup of tea' because it feels like food. When I have a meal there's always water and that's what I'm drinking, but I may also have a can of coke with it or make a pot of coffee.

Hmm I like to know why you don't drink coffee, aside from caffeine, is it the taste? Or something else am missing?  

The taste.  It is unappealing to my tongue.  That (along with the caffeine) is pretty much why.

Water.

Not sure when/why my brain changed, but I've gotten to the point that I don't see anything as a 'drink' anymore. I stopped saying drink/drank and now I refer to it as 'having a coke' or 'having a cup of tea' because it feels like food. When I have a meal there's always water and that's what I'm drinking, but I may also have a can of coke with it or make a pot of coffee.

Yea its the same for me, except when ever I look at a soda I instantly remember the taste, and lose the craving. Water and coffee are a different story for me though. 

I think if I ever had the caffeine in my bloodstream dissipate entirely I would develop a pulmonary embolism.

I drink coffee like there might not be any tomorrow.

Yeah, pretty much the same.

Went to the doctor once, told me what there was little blood left in my coffee stream.

Might wanna try and cut down a little, but I can't really while trying to kill the G3 for that fabled Brakk Barrel. :[

Yeah, pretty much the same.

Went to the doctor once, told me what there was little blood left in my coffee stream.

Might wanna try and cut down a little, but I can't really while trying to kill the G3 for that fabled Brakk Barrel. :[

On the bright side, coffee helps with the liver, and lower suicide rates *since it acts like a anti-depressant, which I don't find too far fetch since I had this type of issue, until I drank coffee every dam day during the start of college, and drinking 6 cups is apparently "average" I call bs. (Yes I like coffee alot, used to like tea, doesn't go with my taste bud now though.)

Edited by cryotech9020

+1 OP

personally?

water mostly

tea (hot) occasionally (with some fat/honey sometimes)

coffee with some fat but no sugar (almond milk usually) [pretty much only drink coffee for the caffeine kick tho, so not that often, to keep the edge] 

"good" beer (sam adams, kona koko brown, blue point toasted lager, good stouts, tasty ipas, etc)

only 100% juice (heavy pulp OJ mostly, but pineapple also great)

wine very rarely

microbrew sodas like orange soda only as "desserts" 

I think that about covers it =]

I'm split between Chai Tea and Cappuccino.  I do choose Chai Tea over Cappuccino but only because it's more rare on menus outside of coffee shops.

430777_257531924323795_1698596540_n.jpg

cappuccino%20eliquid.jpg

optima_cappuccino.jpg

To calm my Valkyr on those long days:

IMG_0195.JPG

3D-Latte-Art-5.jpg

And of course, for my Trinity:

Wet_Cappuccino_with_heart_latte_art.jpg
Edited by KnotOfMetal

Iced tea great for the summer, but I'm an idiot, I still drink hot stuff in like 90+ degree. I feel it works better at cooling me down. 

I'm split between Chai Tea and Cappuccino.  I do choose Chai Tea over Cappuccino but only because it's more rare on menus outside of coffee shops.

How is Chai tea btw? I never tried it. Cappuccino however feel too creamy for me. 

I enjoy tea the most, but more often than not water is more abundant and takes less effort to drink.

I don't drink coffee. I don't get how people like it, acquired taste drinks are weird.

Yea I know the feeling myself. I hated coffee and bitter tasting drinks since I was born. Enter college and boom, I started eating and drinking bitter stuff more often. I even like eating raw ginger, cause I like the burning feel for some reason, and the taste as well. Hell I even have ginger mints. 

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

With a touch of honey and some milk.

That one of the few teas I can still like. Have not tried with milk however. Honey however makes it go down smoothly and taste just as great. 

Edited by cryotech9020

Water, lot's water. Especially with exercise, then all the water are belong to you know where I'm going with this played out joke...

I also really like tea, herbal tea mostly: 1) So many kinds 2) You can add sugar if you like, or, keep it bitter/tart 3) You can make your own 4) Generally very relaxing.

I don't drink coffee anymore, when I was little I really liked the taste (with lots of milk and sugar at the time). Today I still like the taste, though pure black may be a bit strong, I mainly avoid it for the caffeine, I don't feel very well when I consume anything with lots of caffeine. I also dislike the idea of developing a dependency. I know lots of people who simply can't start the day without there coffee, which is fine and pretty common, I personally don't like that. 

Mostly water, sometimes tea.  I'm not allowed to drink coffee on a regular basis, I get delusions of super powers. 

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

With a touch of honey and some milk.

aI09lFA.png?1?2737
Edited by Noamuth