The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

Do want, although I could swear it switches off between male and female; as much as I want Loki Prime I'd be surprised if they broke that pattern.

Prime pattern has always been male, male, female, female, male, male, etc.

Also just checked the ee.log myself. We're gonna be up all night to get Loki. Couldn't find any weapons or sentinels though.

Do want, although I could swear it switches off between male and female; as much as I want Loki Prime I'd be surprised if they broke that pattern.

Male, Male, Female Female, Male has been the pattern.

Edit:

Well I guess Vargras is pretty good at tenno'ing

Edited by xlraistlx

I see. Well I was thinking of buying this Prime Syndana as well but oh god it is so ugly. Not at all how I imagined it and compared to what I imagined, it is so ugly in my opinion. And the deal isn't good either. Not really interested in those boosts that I have no use for.

But can not wait for my Loki Prime to emerge. Bow down for the king of deception!

I would say it is Loki prime as in one of the streams was Mentioned that next 2/3 Prime Frames will be Loki and Rhino but 3rd 1 was not named. Also knowing the pattern of Prime warframes being Male,Male,Female,Female and 5th is male(Rhino) We can presume it is Loki(male). But there is a tiny chance of Volt so be ready for anything. 1 of the prime weapons will be Bo Prime as we saw leaked codex image during 1 of the updates dont remember which 1.