Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

Why do I find this hot?

It just goes to show I know you well enough where I knew you would post that.

EDIT: Also, I am okay with the possibility of Alad escaping again, but only if there are clear and defined consequences and repercussions both for him and the system as a whole.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

I agree. Alad V is one of the characters with character development in the game. It would be a shame if we lose him.

I wish he'd suffer a consequence for his actions instead, but, this doesn't involve him getting fully Infested.

Why do I find this hot?

Because you are a yandere and that's what yanderes do.

This entire discussion has brought to my mind the whole Arbiter-Truth conversation from Halo 3, where Truth gets infected by the flood and is still able to retain his mind. Which is funny, because essentially he's talking to himself.

I'm just hoping that this gives a good excuse to have the Cicero and Tethra mods as drops.

Would be fitting, seeing the whole Infested + Corpus thing, though I wonder if Darvo or the Corpus head honchos might end up getting concerned that their discharged former associate has stopped being greedy milk and started being Spoiled milk.

there is already concept art out for a while of new j3 artwork. im hoping that this is an infested zanuka and not j3 just yet.

I think there is a harvester, which is half-way sunk into infester matter in the ships... at least I saw it a few times in that dark, infested room with the (sometimes) broken glass.

Some kind of finale would be nice to the alerts. Wouldn't even mind a giant cliff hanger.

Personaly though? I enjoy the alerts, the rewards and above all: appreciate the veiled data collection behind it in more than one way.

I sure hope Alad isn't undertaking too much. It really would be a shame if he and his now infesting crewman/ robots/ zanuka would become a victim of the infested hivemind!! O_O

Insert Halo / Starcraft/ System Shock/ whatever clicheé here... but nevertheless its a damn cool move, DE! Kudos!