Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

Nah he will get Tenno powers, give the infested awareness and control, like the Borg.

The ships will then create perm infested nodes.

Then he will open Terminus and let the Sentients back in and join forces with them forcing Tenno, Corpus and Grineer to work together or be destroyed.

Still hasn't ended and as far as I know it is now Monday in all of Canada (unless there is a magical timezone hiding at the edge of Canada idk about). There will probably be a patch to stop the alert cycle of suspicious shipments and bring in the true event or we wait till Wednesday. 

As has been mentioned already, they normally end weekend events 12pm on Monday.  It's a bit past 4:30 am there :|

I got 4 potatoes, 400k+ credits (even though I had 3m credits anyways), 30 rare fusion cores, 8 Orokin cells, and a Forma... After doing so many of those suspicious shipments... I lost my hype for the event :l (I thought the event would start over the weekend >_>)

By the way thanks for the potatoes DE!

is the alert thing an event?

According to Rebecca it is, but it's probably getting us hyped for the next update and Loki Prime (Rhino Prime Access is ending in wednesday, and it's kind of proven to be Loki next)

You can have some of my hype.... I've got way too much anyway XD

To me, it was pretty clear that this is the introduction for something much bigger....

And seeing Alad V infested almost made my brain explode - The epicness!!!

But I guess it depends on wether you care for rewards or for lore.

The Suspicious Shipments have been keeping me busy for some time, and heres what I figured out:

Alad V has seen how powerful the Warframes are when he was dissecting them on Jupiter. He has found the origin of the Warframes: the Technocyte virus. Or how most of you will know them better: the Infested.

The troops aboard those ships are better, because thats how we, as Tenno, came to be: Only the best returned from the Void (Excalibur codex entry).

If he is allowed to recreate the Warframes, there will be no stopping him from creating his own army of Warframes.

The Suspicious Shipments have been keeping me busy for some time, and heres what I figured out:

Alad V has seen how powerful the Warframes are when he was dissecting them on Jupiter. He has found the origin of the Warframes: the Technocyte virus. Or how most of you will know them better: the Infested.

The troops aboard those ships are better, because thats how we, as Tenno, came to be: Only the best returned from the Void (Excalibur codex entry).

If he is allowed to recreate the Warframes, there will be no stopping him from creating his own army of Warframes.

I stated wondering if Alad has figured out how to reverse engineer infested back into corpus. It would explain his large reserves.