Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutor Spawn Bug

EDeN153

I happen to have an internet connection that makes it very difficult to play cooperatively and, being a relatively new player, just got to Ceres. Seeing as doing Defense alone is insanity I've been running exterminates and other solo-able missions. I have never seen a guardsman or a prosecutor.

As a note, it is none of the unique enemies on Ceres spawn in reclaimed missions. No eviscerators, hellions, guardsman and it looks like the variant that some of the troops would have been are different. Then there is this odd lack of heavies in general.

I think the Grineer recapture of a Ceres node had some overwriting effect on the new natural spawns on Ceres. The nodes there seem to be more inclined to spawn Elite Lancers, normal Troopers, and Scorpions which was the normal spawning variety when it was the Galleon tileset. Even Butchers are scarcer (basically non existent also) there now and powerfist were only just coded to spawn. Enemies I can definitely say are absent are normal non prefix Hellions and Eviscerators, guardsman and as a result their eximas, the prosecutors, and then bombards and napalms. 

My best guess is the game's code thinks that Ceres nodes reclaimed by the Grineer are still meant to use its original Galleon spawns and not the new Shipyard spawns.

Edit: As a note, I'm pretty sure Rollers also didn't spawn much if at all on Ceres and now seem abundant once again.

Edited by OmniLight

After the Grineer reclamation of Ceres(especially Nuovo), I began to help my friend farm for beacons again so he can obtain Hydroid's parts. 

After a few minutes, we noticed that not a single one has appeared yet. 

We would normally find one every two-and-a-half minutes or so in Nuovo, but we didn't. 

Please fix. 

Edited by Nijuroku

They only seem to appear on nodes that have never been taken by Corpus on Ceres... So the Survival missions are out. Casta is still good for em, though. Once you get past wave 5-10, they start spawning more regularly. I believe the node right next to Casta has also never been taken by the Corpus as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by RyojinOrion

They only seem to appear on nodes that have never been taken by Corpus on Ceres... So the Survival missions are out. Casta is still good for em, though. Once you get past wave 5-10, they start spawning more regularly. I believe the node right next to Casta has also never been taken by the Corpus as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

going further on this. From wave 5 you get at least one each wave at first. and kan build up to more each wave later on. (never go very far myself tough)

Someone noticed that a lot of power fists have appeared though, due to last update. It could be that something went wrong in the coding and the power fists replaced the Prosecutor in regular missions, except Defense.

This has been relayed by DE Rebecca, so I think it will be fixed this Wednesday, hopefully.

I guess, we all want to say 'thank you' to DE for this amazing grindwall, don't we?)

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if a group of players hadn't decided to be $&*^s and intentionally change the nodes to Corpus during invasions, specifically so that people couldn't get the beacons...

I think the Grineer recapture of a Ceres node had some overwriting effect on the new natural spawns on Ceres. The nodes there seem to be more inclined to spawn Elite Lancers, normal Troopers, and Scorpions which was the normal spawning variety when it was the Galleon tileset. Even Butchers are scarcer (basically non existent also) there now and powerfist were only just coded to spawn. Enemies I can definitely say are absent are normal non prefix Hellions and Eviscerators, guardsman and as a result their eximas, the prosecutors, and then bombards and napalms. 

My best guess is the game's code thinks that Ceres nodes reclaimed by the Grineer are still meant to use its original Galleon spawns and not the new Shipyard spawns.

Edit: As a note, I'm pretty sure Rollers also didn't spawn much if at all on Ceres and now seem abundant once again.

This strikes me as dead on.

Yeah I had awesome luck with Casta for beacons, did 3 runs to 30 waves, got 6 delta beacons(and a lot of others...) and was even lucky enough to get hydroid in just three runs....systems then chasis then helmet....I may be out of luck reserves now tho and have to spend three months trying to get loki prime however.....