Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Proto Excalibur, Please?

SaberStorm

I'm REALLY bummed that I didn't get to snag one while it was out. I was aware of its existence and was doing my best to be able to afford it, but by the time I had the money, it was taken off the market. I just want to know if there's any chance at all of it coming back? Or of it being trade-able sometime in the future? I'd gladly spend 150-200 Platinum to get it if/when it's available.

Sorry, it was a limited time item.

"Available for a limited time only" "limited time skin"

See: https://warframe.com/news/tenno-reinforcements-19

That time's been up. So most likely due to the wording here, it's going to be exclusive.

They could do what Riot did with the holiday skins a while back - re-release the older ones alongside whatever new ones they're shipping out. Personally, I feel that would be in everyone's best interests. It's just a skin, after all.

They could do what Riot did with the holiday skins a while back - re-release the older ones alongside whatever new ones they're shipping out. Personally, I feel that would be in everyone's best interests. It's just a skin, after all.

Which, believe it or not turned into a **** storm. It doesn't matter though since they have the best PR team in the business and made a ton of money off of it. More than enough to offset the people not spending money anymore.

Edited by SmokinDevil

It should come back. Along with the Dex Furis. It was so silly for them to give the world a week to get it, when they put it up during the Holidays where most people would be away from their computers to enjoy said Holidays. Hopefully, they come back next year.

It might come back at the 2 year anniversary. But before that, probably not.

doubt it but , DE would have stated it would make a return next anniversary , besides they wont stick with giving the same items over and over again every anniversary they have