The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodies From Warframe Nexus

KiraShado

The folder on my tablet labeled "com.digital extremes.warframenexus" has a lot of secret goodies based on the image title names. It seems to update every so often with new items. (You guys probably knew this already but whatever.)
I will update this thread with more images if they appear or if this thread doesn't get deleted.

To clarify: Yes there was a post before this one about data leaked in the In-Game Codex, that showed the Tenno Claws and Bo Prime, but this is from the Warframe Nexus app for mobile devices.
In other words, Digital Extremes has these images stored for your device to download and has given a title for them to use, therefore, these weapons are confirmed. They just simply don't show the item within the app.
It also kinda shows the thought processes down at DE by what they called certain items.

*NEW WEAPS?!?*

Tenno Claws

iA5RT0Z.jpg
OPjojam.jpg

Bo Prime

LjsUkN6.jpg
EzPrRgS.jpg

*FUN FACTS IN TITLES*

Carrier=Stormbelly

oHBg6WY.jpg

Trinity's "Mind Control"

2I5v5SS.jpg
eipvNxt.jpg

Edited by KiraShado

Dem claws....

I hope they aren't as huge as they look like. That would completely ruin it.

Yeah because dagger sized claws would totally penetrate that thick grineer armor, huh? And fighting those infested with swiss knife sized claws also wouldn't work now would it?

The daggers in this game should be made bigger in the first place...

The claws are supposed to be the new Furax. In fact, the bo prime and the claws were leaked along with other unnamed weapons. 

Actually no. Furax will most certainly stay Furax.

Since DE made a completely new set of animations and combos for Valkyr's Hysteria(as seen in the latest Devstream), they'll probably also use those animations for a new weapon and stance mod.

After all, it would make very little sense to make a completely new weapon type(claws), all new animations for it and then lock it just to Valkyr.

Since DE made a completely new set of animations and combos for Valkyr's Hysteria(as seen in the latest Devstream), they'll probably also use those animations for a new weapon and stance mod.

After all, it would make very little sense to make a completely new weapon type(claws), all new animations for it and then lock it just to Valkyr.

This actually makes a lot of sense

I just remembered a thread where a guy said "What do you need to craft the Bo Prime? Component 1: Bo Prime Stick... Done!"

If only...

Knowing DE, it'll be a Shaft, a top head and a bottom head. And the bottom head will be so ridiculously hard to find that everyone will have 9 shafts and 14 top heads to every 1 bottom head...

If only...

Knowing DE, it'll be a Shaft, a top head and a bottom head. And the bottom head will be so ridiculously hard to find that everyone will have 9 shafts and 14 top heads to every 1 bottom head...

Bo Prime Grip, Bo Prime Upper Limb, Bo Prime Lower Limb and Bo Prime BP.

slowpoke.png

Already a thread like this like a month ago. It was when it was leaked by "accident" in the codex. 

The leak included the same as OP, claws and what appears to be Bo Prime. It also included the Serro, before it was released. 

0767971d-9abc-45ef-8ed8-596200347a19_zps

3xiQ65e_zps401273a2.jpg

These aren't my pictures, but the old topic. These are just the ones I copied and pasted from there and made a separate thread on my clan website since I couldn't find the old thread. Said the topic was made in May 4th. So yeah, like a month ago.  

Edited by Pansoy

.. giving the claws and stance to other frames makes val less unique.  shee will keep her laser claws and hopefully she has aone of a kind ult combo

These claws are actually new Valkyr weapon during Hysteria, same as Ash's wristblades IIRC.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/25j7jy/wednesday_patch_possibilities_rampant_baseless/chhr3u8

That and they look nothing like what was shown in the new animations for hysteria in the last dev stream.  They also showed up as furax when they were leaked in the codex.

slowpoke.png

Already a thread like this like a month ago. It was when it was leaked by "accident" in the codex. 

The leak included the same as OP, claws and what appears to be Bo Prime. It also included the Serro, before it was released. 

And what about mind control ability for trinity?

Edited by Aggh