The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De's Dont Know They Own Game

Tograk

@Tograk
Please tell me:
How is DS UI in any way connected to connection management in any logical way?

That would be like where I work expecting the network gurus who make sure everything is going well to know anything about the tools that need to run over them beyond what ports they use and how information needs to be prioritized.

[DE]Glen wouldn't know anything about DS UI or anything because that's not his job.  His job is simply client connections to the game it sounds like.  Not knowing how the DS UI works or anything.

Stop trying to yell and scream that it is because you are horribly wrong.

EDIT:
And claiming that they are cheating for certain clans/alliances to win DS nodes?
You must be one of the densest people on this planet.  Please do not reproduce.

Edited by Tsukinoki

That's all he said to you? Really? You complained to him, he said he was sorry. You suggested some changes to Dark Sectors, he said he would bring them up to the rest of DE. How in the hell you got a confession of "I don't know how Dark Sectors work" is beyond me.

Because he said it at first.

And you know what "I will try to talk" means? It literally means: "I don't give a F*** about your problems but think that I'm going to talk with someone."

And you know what "I will try to talk" means? It literally means: "I don't give a F*** about your problems but think that I'm going to talk with someone."

Any shred of faith in humanity I may have had is now a pitch black void in my soul.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

That is just your interpretation. It may or may not represent what your speaker means, so please kindly refrain from using the word 'literally' from that statement, as it may not be the case. 

Yup and due to his failure (connection failure) something happened which cost a lot of people their tons of hard work.

And all he said was:

"I'm sorry"

"I will try to talk about your proposals"

You trying to bash Glen? why?

That was connected with DS. And people were asking DE to change UI and DS managment for about one month but DE did nothing about it. And know when server was down something happened and as I said work of almost 3000 players literally was #*($%%@ up.

So we finally find out what you're really hurt about, you should of said this at the start instead of what is up there. Systems are always changing and you expect one person to keep up with that? This is still beta there are going to be servers going down and many other issues.

And I feel that for now everything they do, they do only for money.

Actually corpus saying: "For Profit!" Is DE saying.

It's not totally wrong actually but when you want good, long lasting game you have to put some effort into it and maybe sometimes listen to the veteran players. Not only to the newbies.

The hurt continues. Glen is not enough so now you're going arfter the whole of DE.

Not even, I actually read the first 4 pages which included the OP's statements when this thread had only his and the "huh" post reply.

Read the rest of what I said - second paragraph where I mention to ask him for proof or leave the thread instead of setting off flames.

Only reason anyone here gets to act like an imbecile is because there only have so many CM's on hand and they can only do so much before things go down hill fast.

(This thread went down without a shred of doubt in my mind because this community has a larger number of insecure little wretched people looking for a quick ego boost for putting another user down. How little of a life do you all live to be this way towards others?)

You still don't get the OP. When he started to being cornered, he started to say that they should change some things with imprecise arguments and lack of reasoning.

Funny fact is that trash things like that have more views and replies than important suggestions and so on. It's pretty sad. Ironically we all want the game to improve... with that attitude. Heh.

Edited by Karlox

Tograk, OP, why are you still online on the forums going back and forth w other people when it behooves you to find your claimed proof now and not later? I'm not much of a fan of excuses is all.

Also, you said to talked to DE Glen right? Isn't he the customer punishment officer that has played his profile up to Eagle/r16. He has said on devstream 29 that they are pretty involved in their game as they will allow themselves to be. If you had said anyone form the UI team or Programming, then I wouldn't be so quick to disagree with you perhaps. Come to think of it... haven't some of the devs in the past twitch vids said once, at least, that they have played this game at home on their own personal PCs? 

EDIT: Not making stabs at any teams of the devs at all. I myself have been on projects that had to be done from separate teams specializing in something needed and couldn't see the full product until much later/ close to completion. Apologies if taken the wrong way.

87100-eddie-murphy-opens-door-disgus-OH4

Stop replying to the thread and it'll go away.

lol I love this gif.

1158.gif

Room for more?

Edited by WarGrylls

Not even, I actually read the first 4 pages which included the OP's statements when this thread had only his and the "huh" post reply.

Read the rest of what I said - second paragraph where I mention to ask him for proof or leave the thread instead of setting off flames.

Only reason anyone here gets to act like an imbecile is because there only have so many CM's on hand and they can only do so much before things go down hill fast.

(This thread went down without a shred of doubt in my mind because this community has a larger number of insecure little wretched people looking for a quick ego boost for putting another user down. How little of a life do you all live to be this way towards others?)

All he had to do was post the proof in the OP. Especially since he stated it was already going to get closed...

Why not just do that instead of parading around. Just post the damn proof. It sounds like this.

"Oh yeah? You think I won't do it? You think I won't? I so am. I'm gonna do it. I'll do it bro. Don't believe me? I'm so going to do it."

A. If you are referring to the comm mods, they aren't part of DE at all. 

B. IF you have a problem with Glen, then by all means say the issue but when you go on to say that DE are a bunch of greedy rats who don't know what they're doing to their OWN GAME MIND YOU, then that's when you cross the line.

C. So you're saying that YOU know how to run a game? Do you know how difficult it is to program a game. Of course there will be issues with it, liek every game.

Edited by TheErebus

Somehow I feel that this gif is apropriate for the original post

dee.gif

and after reading the rest of the thread

facedesk_gif_by_katetls-d684dcx.gif

you need to keep in mind that roughly 200 people work at DE and only 20 of them at the most need to know anything about dark sectors in order to do their jop properly

well now that I am finished.

G5ilrGx.gif

People already explained it but it's not something astonishing that among people in DE some don't know about managing DS, it simply means that he isn't involved in DS/management system of DS, so obviously if he ever wanted to propose changes about DS he would get infos, else it means he isn't involved or not interested. You say you are working but either you're narrow minded either you don't understand companies in general and the divisions involvement flows.

I lost my faith in humanity long time ago. I'm still wondering how you were doing it till now.

And I feel that for now everything they do, they do only for money.

Actually corpus saying: "For Profit!" Is DE saying.

It's not totally wrong actually but when you want good, long lasting game you have to put some effort into it and maybe sometimes listen to the veteran players. Not only to the newbies.

Now we know why everything is so bad about warframe changes. DE's don't know how the game looks like actually. That's why they aren't listening to our topics. They aren't making any changes. Because:

I don't mind you being negative and all but saying those kind of assumptions and making it sound like they are the truth isn't that just slandering?

One person says that "DE" doesn't know their game an then acts like they are some kind of whistler blower who the man is going to shut down.

You do realize that if they are real they probably don't work on clan stuff/have no interest in it.

I've played this game for a year and have no idea how to start a clan, manage one, and certainly not anything to do with rails.

Blanket rumor generation doesn't allow for civil discussion. This thread is all over the place, with some relevant points about the balances of working full time and playing games, but there isn't enough substance to keep this thread productive and open.