Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Assuming that is the head, it looks like Chorus Banshee :<

9f0zN.jpg

This is so Loki, it can´t get lokier anymore - the bend horns seem to distract people though they do give him this viking look which is pretty Loki as well - nordic and such...

My favorite part of this thread so far is how defensive the Loki-hopefuls are whenever anyone mentions that it might not be him. It's as if they think that saying it may not be Loki might somehow cause it to not be Loki.

Ah... No, just stating the currently obvious at this stage.

If it was Nyx Prime... where's the bootiful bodeh?

Looks wayy too manly for a female Warframe.

Looks like Loki has been working out XD

#LokiPrimeFTW

My wallet is wet now, soon it shall be dried up.

Soon.

Edited by UberHexoNova

My favorite part of this thread so far is how defensive the Loki-hopefuls are whenever anyone mentions that it might not be him. It's as if they think that saying it may not be Loki might somehow cause it to not be Loki.

Scott is evil and he CAN do that.

Scott is evil and he CAN do that.

Not even the great and powerful Scott can just snap his fingers on a whim and change game content that has ostensibly been in the works for weeks.

I suppose that the name of the frame and it's powers could be changed, but as you all kept reminding us, it looks like it could only be Loki.

Helmet reminds me to some Black Knight you encounter in a JRPG. I just can't remember which game it was. I think it was related to final fantasy.

Either way, guess my regular Loki is going to be a rare sight soon.

I believe you're thinking of Garland/Chaos from the original Final Fantasy.

This fellow.

Dissidia_Garland.png

Not even the great and powerful Scott can just snap his fingers on a whim and change game content that has ostensibly been in the works for weeks.

I suppose that the name of the frame and it's powers could be changed, but as you all kept reminding us, it looks like it could only be Loki.

I think it's probably Loki, but seriously something is off about it.  I seriously can't place it, and while I think, yeah Loki, I alsow would be surprised if it wasn't.

Also:  First Loki Prime then Loki readjustment (NERF!!!)