Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

They have nt confirmed him dude, they simply TEASED him, hence "Teaser Trailer"

Considering that dataminers have already mined out the actual 3D model of Loki Prime in this build of the game, they can't change it now.

Loki Prime looks to be a frame with the most amount of physical changes from the base Warframe according to the clear model image I just saw, which I actually like.

Any confirmations on Prime weapons? Will we have a primed primary to go with this?

Considering that the past Prime Access packages always included two weapons:

Ember Prime - Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime

Rhino Prime - Boltor Prime, Ankyros Prime

I'm expecting to see at least two new Prime weapons. Maybe even a third (even if it's just an akimbo secondary), as the Akbronco Prime was released along with Rhino Prime but not as part of the Prime Access bundle.

Thank goodness I didn't spend plat on Loki in the shop (Irregardless of how cheap he was).

Also, that does leave me curious if we'll get a secondary or a primary. I'm personally hoping for something along the lines of Vasto or Tigris getting primed, but the Vectis does seem more fitting for a frame that probably will still be as squishy as the base version.

Edited by XaxalShiba

Thank goodness I didn't spend plat on Loki in the shop (Irregardless of how cheap he was).

Also, that does leave me curious if we'll get a secondary or a primary. I'm personally hoping for something along the lines of Vasto or Tigris getting primed, but the Vectis does seem more fitting for a frame that probably will still be as squishy as the base version.

What I've been hearing is possibly Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, Prime Sentinel accessories, and a Prime sugatra called Daman or something. Next week will be real interesting.

What I've been hearing is possibly Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, Prime Sentinel accessories, and a Prime sugatra called Daman or something. Next week will be real interesting.

So, we might get a Sentinel instead of a second weapon? Fine by me, as long as it is a marked improvement over Wyrm.

OOhNvXW.png

Wow ok..so I just looked onto the video of the teaser and it looks alike..how did you even find this excaly?. But looks dammed Impressive however that thing near his belt seems to be in the wrong place to me but this hole design looks till in early stages

If this model is the real deal, and it very much looks like, I'm pretty excited. It's a nice design, not overly bulky or ornate like some of the primes.

One thing I really hope about this is that the back looks a bit different than vanilla Loki. This might sound dumb, but that's the thing that really stopped me from playing it for the longest time. Something about it seemed off. It looks like this model has, like, a sash or something, some kind of added bulk around the waist, maybe even hanging cloth? That would be really super cool.

Wow ok..so I just looked onto the video of the teaser and it looks alike..how did you even find this excaly?. But looks dammed Impressive however that thing near his belt seems to be in the wrong place to me but this hole design looks till in early stages

Loki looks "off" because the image is flipped the wrong way. His pendant should be on the other side, same with his batman utility belt™.

Edited by Cyv001

I was hoping for more of a body change, ah well. I was partially concerned Loki Prime would look a bit dodgy, glad to see my concerns were ill-founded. Good thing he's been released when the artists were more adventurous too.

I think now it's Nyx somehow >_>

It is Loki. Loki is a norse god of deception and chaos. Not on only this but if you are active forum member, you would have seen the published pictures from our dataminers who dug up and confirmed that in the 13.5 or so, DE added Loki Prime textature files in the game already.

You as well as many others just confuse it to Nyx because she has an ability named chaos. And I do agree, the deals name is misleading and confusing if you do not know the first fact I told you.