Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void T4 Tables: An Insult

Caernarvon

I've already given up on Lex Prime and Akbronco because of the ridiculous RNG and grind to get them, and now we get even more grind and RNG? Now I don't feel bad about wasting a potato on Loki, since I'm never going to get Loki Prime anyways.

Did Warframe just go full iOS game...

Well if anyone needs me i'll be playing games that don't punish their community for not spending money... I have put $60 into this game, the price of a full retail release, and there is less content than a full retail release, and now you are making that content harder to get unless I spent $80+ to unlock it early..... 

I don't play facebook and moble games for exactly this reason.. and now I don't think I'll play Warframe either 

I said it in the hotfix thread and I'll say it here:

I'm still expecting an apology to the entire playerbase for outright lying about table dilution being fixed, and instead further diluting it. And then promptly fixing it after said apology. That wasn't even a mistake, that was an intentional decision. How does that even go through their heads and make them think "yeah, they'll really like this."? How?

Yes I want it. More RNG. Everyone with Excaliburs and Lato pistols facing the almighty RNG god. Everything else is OP, please nerf. Yes, 0.1% chance for drop. I want it, you want it, we want it. Yes to more crap in our inventories. I want 158474094 pieces of latron prime, and 1000 argon requirement to build the latest hype prime available. Yes, we want RPG, we want naruto-like anime gameplay based on random galore and lots of RP $&*#^%ry. Yes, lets turn into rpg-codex psychopaths. Why are we playing Warframe after all? Lets play Minecraft and roguelikes. 

Edited by Wolfstorm18

I said it in the hotfix thread and I'll say it here:

I'm still expecting an apology to the entire playerbase for outright lying about table dilution being fixed, and instead further diluting it. And then promptly fixing it after said apology. That wasn't even a mistake, that was an intentional decision. How does that even go through their heads and make them think "yeah, they'll really like this."? How?

I agree. I'm expecting full on words too, not a "here, have catalysts and formas and reactors" kind of apology.

Edited by S7ORM

It was clear since the introduction of the void - ok, more after they added the second wave of items - that whoever is in charge of the tables is clearly incompetent or just likes to give the finger to the complete playerbase. The answer to this always has had pretty bad implications regarding the work at DE, no matter which of the possibilities is true. While I personally hoped the latter one whould not be the case and they would simple get rid of the person in charge who has been proven many times he is the wrong for job (who actually says a few weeks ago the reward tables have never been better), it seems to be this way.

The setting of incentives to play is just too important to be handles in such a bad - really, really, really bad - way. And of course you had to push it too far. For the sake of the game I really hope there'll be a significant change, but if you keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again you won't be able to correct your mistakes before it has taken irrepairrable damage.

I have created a new drop table which shows what can you get for your void key:

TOWER I-IV CAPTURE      
T1-T2 keys, and a common fusion core if you lucky 

TOWER I-IV DEFENSE       

TOWER I-IV EXTERMINATE            

TOWER I-IV INTERCEPTION           

TOWER I-IV MOBILE DEFENSE

TOWER I-IV SURVIVAL

That is so rewarding and gives us a great game pleasure, that i cant describe with words... Anyway i go to watch the world cup and abandon this stupid game. Thx DE for curing my addiction.

What if they would remove rotations and forma bps and formas themselves and MAYBE add OROKIN CATALYST BP???

Would be quite useful. You know back in the day (U9) catalyst bp was in the void drop tables.

That is so rewarding and gives us a great game pleasure, that i cant describe with words... Anyway i go to watch the world cup and abandon this stupid game. Thx DE for curing my addiction.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Of course this was intentional. They need people to buy the overpriced prime acess packs. After a month, they will deploy a hotfix stating that the drop tables were bugged, and getting Loki prime will be super-easy, just like with Ember and Rhino Prime. Remember how hard people were farming for Ember Prime System and Rhino Prime Chassis when they came out?

Same thing going on again. We will get a new cool warframe that has some difficulty to get in U14, but you can only dream about Loki Prime unless you pay the price of a full retail game for a new weapon, a sentinel a warframe and a syandana.

oh god but if all the complainers quit... who will I get way to much platinum from for all these really REALLY easy to get components. I feel so conflicted.

I really hope that was sarcasm. You do realize that the game is RNG based? If you think those items are easy to get, then you are just one lucky guy.