Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Getting Ridiculous (T4 Interception Drops)

Tuxie

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous, laughable even. I was on a T4 Interception and it dropped NOTHING but Lex Prime Receivers, nothing else. It was 100% Lex Prime Receivers. Is this how your "random" number generator is supposed to work?

T4 Interception tables are bugged they lock on the first 3rd rotation item generated by RNG. This is the second time this has occurred the first being when Interception first came out. You'd think they'd know better this time around...

T4 Interception tables are bugged they lock on the first 3rd rotation item generated by RNG. This is the second time this has occurred the first being when Interception first came out. You'd think they'd know better this time around...

All interceptions are like this right now.

It shouldnt be broken to begin with. Its not like this doesnt happen everytime DE does an update thats screws with drops.

I don't disagree, but everyone is complaining about their keys being wasted. I mean, if they know there is nothing to get from t4 atm, then they need to stop using them.

I don't disagree, but everyone is complaining about their keys being wasted. I mean, if they know there is nothing to get from t4 atm, then they need to stop using them.

Could just be RNG, I certainly got stuff from T4 such as loki helm, 5 loki systems, 2 wyrm systems, the rest of the wyrm parts, loki print, cicero set, rhino chassis.

Maybe I"m just getting lucky but the drop rates on the new stuff from my small statistically irrelevant sample size seems to be a pretty decent rate.

Did T4 interception before any hotfixes, four different rewards with Wyrm Prime Systems as the 4th.
Just as much evidence that keys aren't bugged as yours is that they are (in fact more-RNG can provide the same result several times in a row, but my result would be impossible under what you claim the situation is)

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous, laughable even. I was on a T4 Interception and it dropped NOTHING but Lex Prime Receivers, nothing else. It was 100% Lex Prime Receivers. Is this how your "random" number generator is supposed to work?

If you dont mind me asking, how many actual runs did you actually do? It's probably worth lots of runs for that level of rage lols.