Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Up On Wf , Reason : T4 Keys

syle

I had high hopes for this game

I rly did

but shoving interception down our throats this way is something I can not stand

I refuse to farm t4 keys since I find interception to be the most boring type of gameplay I have ever experienced in a tps

I was patient with grind walls on weapons , I was patient with the void table dilution , I was patient with horrible darksector and even more horrible changes to dark sectors that followed

but im done now

removed wf from my pc

not going to reinstall since a dog that looks like wet rag and a ship that costs credits to fly around does not sound like appealing concept to me

im a bit sad I will miss the dark sector pvp - but looking at de record they would mess this one up as well

anyway

goodbye and gl

you can delete my account give me warning or comment or ignore this topic

this is official good bye and no feels will be given anymore

He will be back. But hes got a point.

I dont know what DE did to them over 13.7, but Intercept missions turned from a frantic game of capture point whack-a-mole into "Wait here for 5 mins while other players spawncamp the only place the enemies seem to be spawning".

Seriously, the thing i came to love Intercept for in the first place was the high body count i could rack up in a single round, and with this weeks patch its all gone. Nowhere near as much as it was before 13.7.

Edited by Dualstar

I had high hopes for this game

I rly did

but shoving interception down our throats this way is something I can not stand

I refuse to farm t4 keys since I find interception to be the most boring type of gameplay I have ever experienced in a tps

I was patient with grind walls on weapons , I was patient with the void table dilution , I was patient with horrible darksector and even more horrible changes to dark sectors that followed

but im done now

removed wf from my pc

not going to reinstall since a dog that looks like wet rag and a ship that costs credits to fly around does not sound like appealing concept to me

im a bit sad I will miss the dark sector pvp - but looking at de record they would mess this one up as well

anyway

goodbye and gl

you can delete my account give me warning or comment or ignore this topic

this is official good bye and no fucks will be given anymore

k.

I actually think it's a good thing that we have to play interception for T4 keys. It actually gives me a reason to play that game mode. It's a lot better than having to grind Defense or Survival for the keys.

My only problem is that the Natural Talent mod is common.

He will be back. But hes got a point.

I dont know what DE did to them over 13.7, but Intercept missions turned from a frantic game of capture point whack-a-mole into "Wait here for 5 mins while other players spawncamp the only place the enemies seem to be spawning".

Seriously, the thing i came to love Intercept for in the first place was the high body count i could rack up in a single round, and with this weeks patch its all gone. Nowhere near as much as it was before 13.7.

I have to agree with this.  Interception actually used to be frantic and fun.  Now it's easy as hell just like every other game mode.  I mean if you stay long enough, the enemies become more difficult.  But even up to 7-8 waves is incredibly easy and no one stays past the first T4 key anyway.

At least T4 Interception still has the potential to be challenging.  But that one single map is already getting old.  

Two steps forward, one step back.  Smh.

I actually enjoy the t4 interception. Sure there's room for improvement, but I'm sure DE will get to it. They've rebalanced warframes, damage, melee, various game modes, etc. They get to most everything eventually, so try not to overreact because of some initial disappointment.

Yet Another example of a person hating something, and thinking that because they hate it, others hate it too. Well, for this person, it is kind of that. They never really Shoved Interception down our throats. It is just a choice if you want to get T4 keys. You don't NEED the T4 keys at all. Without them you can still get other weapons, other Frame and what-not. I mean come on! If anything, you can trade for the parts that you need once the price falls.

Like you said, you dealt with the Grinding, so Grinding a mission for what, and hour at max, to get a T4 key sounds unfair? And you can also get an invite to other people hosting T4 keys, so that way you don't even need one.

Now, IMO, I love the past updates/Hot-Fixes. It gives more for everyone to do within the game, with Dark Sectors so that Clans are more useful than just to let people get Clan-tech. Then with the new T4 Keys, it can make it so that End-Game players have a better challenge than just playing T3 S for an hour and a half. Really this is a new section of the game that is going to happen, and if you can't deal with the change that is going to happen, then leave like you said, and don't come back. Because if you, and others, complain about every update that adds new content, calling it "Unfair" then you should leave. Because the DE team works hard on these updates, and they add in things that we want, with a twist, so that we don't just get something we all know everything about.

Enough of my ranting. Good-bye, and leave the Greedy-Milk and Loki-Charms.

Indeed you have a point.Many people are displeased with how DE are handling things right now.

I would honestly recommend you take a break and return and see what happens when the next major patch hits.

Hope you find a game that makes you happy until then.

Also I honestly believe you should have refrained from posting that you are planning to quit in this thread....You will mostly be met by LOL K BYE and other similar responses.

o.o maybe this is one of those rage quit only to show back up a few months later with a post of "wth did I miss? OMGAWSH it looks awesome"

If you don't like doing interception then bum off of another player who has t4 keys (we all do at some point or another)

You don't have to play dark sectors

Tables will probably be diluted more eventually (hopefully) :S

But aside from that bye o.o if you don't come back I will be surprised because I know how hard it is to stay away from something you like just because your mad at it atm