The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official U13.8 Hype Megathread

Vanhline

"All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Forums! A day in the Hype Thread is like a day on the farm. Every gif's a banquet! Every like a fortune! Every quote a parade! I LOVE the Forums!"

episode-50.gif

Ah~ Aliens reference! I LOVE IT!

But seriously, can we get a ETA on the patch?

Edited by Rikov

I dont get why is everyone so hyped seriously. Sure it looks like the rest of the even thats related to saladfested but i fear the reward is going to be another syandana.

Maybe a butterfly this time.

I dont get why is everyone so hyped seriously. Sure it looks like the rest of the even thats related to saladfested but i fear the reward is going to be another syandana.

I don't even care for rewards...

The lore, bro, the lore!!!1111

I don't even care for rewards...

The lore, bro, the lore!!!1111

Lore ? wut. If they are going to release Loki and Rhino's lores i guess its fine to be hyped about but seriously if they give us another bug syandana

ughhh.

A... A butterfly???

You... You mean... My Trinity can finally be a Fairy Princess! Yay! Happy Days! XD

Lore ? wut. If they are going to release Loki and Rhino's lores i guess its fine to be hyped about but seriously if they give us another bug syandana

ughhh.

I'm not expecting any substantial lore. It's non-existent where DE is concerned, and they're not serious about it.

ughhh.

Eeerrrr Alad V is infested? How? Why? and most important: HOW?

---------------------------------

"

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
A message from The Lotus

Tenno, we have a problem.

Alad V has developed a way to direct the spread of the Infestation. Using these newly engineered "Hive" organisms, the Infestation is able to corrupt a new ship or colony almost instantly. There are also disturbing reports coming in that the virus has evolved. It is now capable of absorbing and corrupting non-organic beings. Not even the robotic soldiers of the Corpus are safe now. The only way to stop the spread is to destroy these hives.

We have just received word of a massive outbreak near Eris. An entire fleet of Corpus ships has been exposed to this new bioplague. Alad V is almost certainly responsible. If Alad V's hives are allowed to gain a strategic foothold here, the Infested will become unstoppable. They will overrun the system in a matter of days. If we don’t put an end to this now, the Corpus, the Grineer, the Tenno...we could all fall in the wake of this horrible scourge.

-The Lotus"

hnhnhnhnhnnhnhnnnnnggggg
Deploy that stuff already >_<
guess who's not gonna sleep tonight?

"

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
A message from The Lotus

Alad V has developed a way to direct the spread of the Infestation. Using these newly engineered "Hive" organisms, the Infestation is able to corrupt a new ship or colony almost instantly. There are also disturbing reports coming in that the virus has evolved. It is now capable of absorbing and corrupting non-organic beings. Not even the robotic soldiers of the Corpus are safe now. The only way to stop the spread is to destroy these hives.

We have just received word of a massive outbreak near Eris. An entire fleet of Corpus ships has been exposed to this new bioplague. Alad V is almost certainly responsible. If Alad V's hives are allowed to gain a strategic foothold here, the Infested will become unstoppable. They will overrun the system in a matter of days. If we don’t put an end to this now, the Corpus, the Grineer, the Tenno...we could all fall in the wake of this horrible scourge.

-The Lotus"

hnhnhnhnhnnhnhnnnnnggggg

HLkcL16.gif

"

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
A message from The Lotus

-The Lotus"

hnhnhnhnhnnhnhnnnnnggggg

Ugh right as steam sale happens...

Tenno,

As it is Wednesday, many of us are expecting an update, and we are working on it! We will not be able to release it tonight as we have a bit more to iron out, but we will have it ready for tomorrow.

While working on the Update, we encountered some very, very troubling bio-signatures in a region of the Solar System.
What has Alad done....

Until tomorrow, Tenno.

Here well cant even search forums so you make new topic

1. PC News & Information
  2. News & Announcements
Edited by Dargon22wp