The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official U13.8 Hype Megathread

Vanhline

They have max 2 more weeks.

Tomorrow/Today: 13.8

Next week: 13.9

Next Next Week: 14

Also DE can troll (kind of) us by making update 13.9.1 etc.

they have skipped updates on almost every one of their major updates. just cause we're at .x doesn't mean anything. 

Valkyr Hysteria tweaks and animations please. And tweaks to Warcry.

i believe they said that would be in u14 as much as id love to see it today.

Edited by Vanhline

Seriously.

Stop it.

You are killing any form of hype and replacing it WITH ANNOYANCE. 

honestly, over-hype has been the direct cause of almost all "major disappointments" in this game. people get super excited, then when thing doesn't live up to the community's hype, BAM, everyone butthurt like de doesn't do enough for the game.

The easiest way to elevate all these silly hype threads is for DE every Tuesday to post a preview of things they firmly know will be coming that Wednesday update, even if it not all the things at least people will have a "official" word on what is actually coming out, do that and you get rid of all these wasteful hype threads, personally for myself I love all these hype threads getting locked.   

And about "failed" Hypes, too high expectations and dissapointment:

I think this is where everyone is responsible for themselves - If you have too high expectations / hype too much and let the result dissapoint you, it's your own fault.- No one else is to blame.

And isn't it a wonderfull thing that the WF gamer community has such high expectations?

If our expectations were low, what would this say about the game?

I too like to hype every now and then... and if my expectations aren't fulfilled,- so what? Maybe next week? And if not next week, maybe in 2 weeks? More hype for then!

The hype is half the fun!(imo.)

People who have too high expectations, and BAAW if they aren't fulfilled will always be there -  (I think I did it too once.... Was being cynic though)

I really doubt that the hype threads will affect the amount of people who have too high expectation and end up dissapointed.