Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

no they still are, people just dont make the connection.

No, I doubt they still are. Mainly because the infestation is supposed to be technocyte. They don't look like it though. The hallmark of technocyte is that it's supposed to be living metal. The only one that looks like metal is the Charger, and the supposedly old infested, the Ancient, doesn't look anything like Technocyte. I'd prefer if the Infested looked like Technocyte, as I think that's really unique as opposed to just some stereotypical virus that turns people into fleshy monsters.

My main questions.

Will the new frame be released with the Big Update?

Or will she be released after the event is over?

Or is the "event ender" the update?

I kinda wish she was released before the update....only because I would like the update to REVISE Warframes Canon in regards to the player ships and Mercury 

i agree and if they did take the typhus concept and made that i am very disappointed :(   

Stop talking about Typhus.

So many people wanting Typhus.

DE never said they would use Typhus.

DE never even acknowledged Typhus.

I am really tired about people saying DE has "ruined" Typhus when they aren't even showing consideration for adding him to the game.

As you can see, I'm getting annoyed by everybody talking about Typhus.

Okay, so I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that on these mods is a 'frame that we haven't seen before? Is that an accidental slip from DE or was it a purposeful one to keep the excitement after they mentioned the new 'frame being worked on in the dev diary? And what are your opinions on the look of it?

Okay, so I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that on these mods is a 'frame that we haven't seen before? Is that an accidental slip from DE or was it a purposeful one to keep the excitement after they mentioned the new 'frame being worked on in the dev diary? And what are your opinions on the look of it?

I believe that in the last Devstream (Or was it a post by a dev here on the forums? I don't remember), they addressed this. New frame to be released with U14 teased in the mods if I remember correctly.

Edited by RyojinOrion

'accidental slips' don't exist in the Game Industry, 99/10 times.

Edit:

to be clear, it's probably deliberate, for hype reasons.

Aha, you say there's no such thing but there's been many accidental slips. Codex entries for example :P

I believe that in the last Devstream (Or was it a post by a dev here on the forums? I don't remember), they addressed this. New frame to be released with U14 teased in the mods if I remember correctly.

Maybe I just missed that but that sounds awesome :D I hope it is released in U14 I like the sound of making lockers eat people. 

First thing I thought when looking at the mods: This lady looks like an imp, what with her pointy hat.

And apparently the theme is Harlequin? Harlequins have hats with two pointies, though. And her disruptive powers sounds more like an imp.

did anyone saw the weird individual(uh it kinda looks like a squidward from spongebob, at least its face) in the latest operation award mods? theres someone weird looking aaaand i reaaally hope thats not the next warframe, i mean i really love everything in the game, what it accomplished, developers, ideas, new stuff in every update... but uhh i really hope thats not the new Warframe :/