Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Don't see the problem with them being clan tech.. Once it's researched you don't have to go far to get it, or jump thru hoops to help a friend get it.

Don't see why people are so against joining clans.. Don't want to compete? Join a casual clan.

Don't see the problem with them being clan tech.. Once it's researched you don't have to go far to get it, or jump thru hoops to help a friend get it.

Don't see why people are so against joining clans.. Don't want to compete? Join a casual clan.

It is not about joining a clan.

It is about the inevitable farm and wait wall the new equipment is put behind.

I'm guessing it goes like this {speculation alert woo};

The breeding grounds event was placed on Eris. A new warframe was leaked. Eris doesn't have a boss.

Previous events have sometimes led up to something new, like a new tileset (Cicero Crisis) or a new boss (Hunt for Alad V).

I'd place my bets on this;

Eris gets a new boss (probably a result of Alad V's experiments), and the new frame will drop from that boss.

Breeding Grounds becomes a proper mission type cos it's friggin dope.

I don't think Alad V himself will be the boss. I think he's got more in store for us.

I believe this is also a leadup to the J3 Golem rework. It's possible he will be the new boss; concept shows an infested creature that is also part-tech, bonded with a piece of machinery - further connecting it to the new experiments and new infested. 

Alad V experimented with the Technocyte virus and technology. The virus evolved to incorporate it.

Aside from infested MOAs, Ospreys and such, J3 Golem is a likely result of this experiment and evolution.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

It is not about joining a clan.

It is about the inevitable farm and wait wall the new equipment is put behind.

Hm... Clan tech wait = guaranteed availability in 3 days + 3 to craft (if you have all resources)

Grind wall = Indeterminable amount of time to gather all parts + 3 days to craft (if you have all resources)

I'd rather go with the sure bet..

Only other Warframe I want to see in the Clan Dojo is Vauban. He seriously needs to get out of the Alerts.

Look in the Tenno lab for a clue that he is most likely coming to the Tenno lab; it's there.

Hm... Clan tech wait = guaranteed availability in 3 days + 3 to craft (if you have all resources)

Grind wall = Indeterminable amount of time to gather all parts + 3 days to craft (if you have all resources)

I'd rather go with the sure bet..

Look in the Tenno lab for a clue that he is most likely coming to the Tenno lab; it's there.

Unless of course it is the case of Zephyr where you still had to grind for it.

I'd rather farm a boss than freakin' Oxium/Argon.

Edited by Brimir

I'm guessing it goes like this {speculation alert woo};

The breeding grounds event was placed on Eris. A new warframe was leaked. Eris doesn't have a boss.

Previous events have sometimes led up to something new, like a new tileset (Cicero Crisis) or a new boss (Hunt for Alad V).

I really hope it won't be eris. Akkad is one of the last (good) old Xini infested Defense Missions left. If they now add the new infested tileset to eris akkad/old xini will be gone too. That would suck extremly.

But you are propably right.

Edited by Evers

What is that thing protruding from the back of her head?  What is she is partly infested?

It was confirmed that She is a Infested theme frame, Saryn follows this theme a bit.

I hope that there would be a Boss which is available in Breeding grounds. I guess that Salad 5 will be back somewhere. 

Phorid used to be there before he was made into the infested outbreak boss

Phorid was indeed there. However he will not be returning. Instead DE promised that we will see return of new and updated  J3 Golem.

I really hope it won't be eris. Akkad is one of the last (good) old Xini infested Defense Missions left. If they now add the new infested tileset to eris akkad/old xini will be gone too. That would suck extremly.

But you are propably right.

It'd just infestify the place a bit, probably. It might not even change at all, you never know.

It was confirmed that She is a Infested theme frame, Saryn follows this theme a bit.

I hope that there would be a Boss which is available in Breeding grounds. I guess that Salad 5 will be back somewhere. 

Instead DE promised that we will see return of new and updated  J3 Golem.

I still reckon the new boss will be J3 Golem. Think about the connections.

Every Event Only Warframe will be put in Clan Tech from now on i'm guessing. U13 introduced Hydroid, so i'm guessing by U14 he will be in the Tenno Lab and require Argon Crystals

What makes you think that?

There's still two planets without bosses, and still a couple more ways to possibly get a frame.

Not to mention they might add planets. There's still Deimos, and Titan, and other moons of Jupiter, as well as two other identified dwarf planets, also other ships, etc.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Intuition says that if J-3 Golem 2.0 is ready, then that's where she would go. But even during the Breeding Grounds there was no evidence or hints to suggest that they've finished the J-3 Golem rework, so I'm not really sure what they're going to do with her at this point. 

Here's to hoping that she doesn't end up in clan tech either, I think 3 frames in clan tech is enough and I would much rather she drop from a boss or some such similar thing - even if there's a bit of a grind wall in the way like Hydroid.