Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Update 14 is NOT coming out today, it was made more than clear in the last livestream. We should be getting the claws today though, emphasis on should.

This Comment was used with an auxiliary verb or ‘be’ to form the negative, as well as an a short substitute for a negative clause.

I just would like an "Official" word, I mean how long does it take to simple say "officially" NO?

You don't expect responses from developers, no matter how responsive they are, especially not in general forums.

That's correct in fact it was from me prompting DEDrew to please let us know so people would not be hinging on their computers waiting all day to be disappointed at the end of the day. He was kind enough to do that and maybe people were disappointed but I believe they appreciated the timely information.

It's possible for it to be today, but we still have yet to see how far the Kubrow's A.I. has gone when actually in a mission. The animations, body types, petting, etc appears to be done, but the A.I. may or may not need more polish. I'd rather not go through missions with a dumb dog, and I'd prefer for them to leave a good first impression.

The UI seems to be close to final revisions, though we may see more changes than we saw in the live stream, so there could be a little more work left on that. Or not, who knows.

The ship seems done aesthetically. Hopefully rid of bugs.

The weapons and the Valkyr re-work appears to be done if not some polishing needed.

No idea about progress of new warframe, as expected.

My likelihood guesstimate: 65% today, 90 next week, near 100 afterwards. It's close. That's for sure.

You do not expect responses from developers. I've seen countless times people have asked the staff to respond, and get disappointed, frustrated, etc when they don't, in this game, and countless others.  Even if there's precedence, even if it's very common, it's the smarter way to think. Sure, if a DE decides to go out of his way to tell you, more power to them. But expecting it is silly.

Most likely, but don't the Highlights videos come out later in the day?

The trend I see is they come out later in the afternoon, and sometimes in the evening (more often than not actually). Never in the morning.

Edited by Xelorx

The trend I see is they come out later in the afternoon, and sometimes in the evening (more often than not actually). Never in the morning.

No, he/she is right. the highlight videos usually come out around this time of the day. I checked my message box, I get an e-mail every time they upload a video, and they all were sent around 18.00 (CEST/CET).

Edited by at35z

Abilities should get their own slots, then we'd use more of the useless mods (Insulation, Antitoxin, Acrobat, Maglev, Thief's Wit, etc).

Then we'd have an opening for future new abilities for Warframes.  I dream of a day where every Warframe can pick up to 4 of 6 abilities.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Abilities should get their own slots, then we'd use more of the useless mods (Insulation, Antitoxin, Acrobat, Maglev, Thief's Wit, etc).

Then we'd have an opening for future new abilities for Warframes.  I dream of a day where every Warframe can pick up to 4 of 6 abilities.

That or people would just put in more ability mods to further increase their damage or something.

I think if abilities get their own slots then the remaining slots should only allow certain mods to be put in them (such as 4 slots for combat/power related mods, 4 for utility, etc...)