Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

There are two ability damage enhancing mods, and one of them is corrupted.  People who already want max damage are already using both.

With my Warframes, I can squeeze pretty much all the essentials for their abilities into a mod loadout.  Sometimes that means kicking out their weaker skills (like, with Excalibur, keeping only Radial Blind and Radial Javelin) but all of my essentials fit - shields, health, range, strength, efficiency, et cetera.

What I never have room for are the "useless" mods that don't justify their mod slot real estate; mods that would be useful were we not restrained to a mere 10 mod slots, up to 4 of which are going to be occupied by abilities.

I say give everyone their baseline abilities at the least, and maybe give everyone slots specifically for their ability mods/ability mod intensifiers.

Imagine these situations:

- Vauban that can use all of his baseline abilities, but has equipped a general Bastille intensifier (think of it as the current Bastille mod), the Vortex intensifier (again, think the Regular Vortex mod), and used the other 2 of his 4 Ability Mod slots to put Electrical damage and Fire damage to his abilities, turning them into Radiation.  He still has baseline Tesla balls, boosted with some Radiation, and his baseline Bounce pads are unaffected.

- Excalibur that can use all of his baseline abilities, he has Radial Javelin and Radial Blind spec'd, but has added Electrical Damage and Range such that his Radial Javelin now also shocks and reaches father, the Range to his Slash Dash gives it a wider slash area and longer dash as well as charging it with Electricity, Super Jump goes a bit higher, and Radial Blind reaches farther.

- Rhino that can use all of his baseline abilities, has Iron Skin spec'd, has Rhino Stomp spec'd, has Roar spec'd, but has added Electrical damage so that his Stomp also shocks and anything that melee attacks him while Iron Skin is running takes damage and risks stunning, and his baseline Charge also has some Shock to it.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Abilities should get their own slots, then we'd use more of the useless mods (Insulation, Antitoxin, Acrobat, Maglev, Thief's Wit, etc).

Then we'd have an opening for future new abilities for Warframes.  I dream of a day where every Warframe can pick up to 4 of 6 abilities.

nope, we will use vigor, steel fiber, but we won't use useless mods, because they are useless

huehuehue seriously though, speculation what we might be getting today? my guess is a possibility of nothing as well as a possibility for tenno reinforcements + cosmetics. bugfixes for the mutalist quanta and maybe manual detonation for it would be fantastic (there's a few client bugs like not being able to shoot through the ball and it detonating early)

Edited by Retrikaethan

definately not this week cuz major updates always crash or cause A LOT OF TRAFFIC and with the event there might be too much and then all the Devs will get are negative comments BUT im sure next week cuz if they dont space out the updates then 1 we get bored after they run ouut of ideas 2 they would have to get the biggest servers.. like COD servers to not have the system crash 

my best guess would be some time late next month or early august. remember they are retooling a ton of stuff, specially since now when you will log in you will be in your own ship. also most of the ui is turning into Deadspace so thats ganna need some time. updates to valkyr. claw weapons. mods for the new claw weapon. its only been two weeks since the last dev stream i think, and even still there was a radical change on how the ship looked and functioned.

they literally never said it was "next week" or "in a few weeks".

they never even gave us an estimate, so stop speculating things like "today" or "next week".

you clearly didn't read the post, this isn't actually a u14 hypethread. it's a bastard of wondering what we're going to get today combined with a hope for mutalist quanta fixes.