Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have No Words

Nexus730

I think I can share one more of this, for the people who haven't seen this second extraction point yet, the one OP's showing (seems to appear rarer than the other one where you walk on tendrils).

Here's another picture to show the scale and, quite frankly, the impressiveness of the scene.

3scoj9V.jpg

Edited by Casardis

I think I can share one more of this, for the people who haven't seen this second extraction point yet, the one OP's showing (seems to appear rarer than the other one where you walk on tendrils).

Here's another picture to show the scale and, quite frankly, the impressiveness of the scene.

3scoj9V.jpg

Wallpaper worthy.

3scoj9V.jpg

You win the internet for today!

This is by far my favorite tile set. Just amazing job from DE on this one. I really hope once the event is gone that all of this won't be gone as well. Would be such a shame. They need to make this default for corpus infested areas.

This is just a guess on my part, but it was mentioned that the infested were going to get a "homeworld" somewhere, so I can see this as a part of the new infested zone set-up.

My only problem with the new tileset is an inability to really look at it and take in the details.  It's a very well crafted area, and I love the mood and the settings, but I get so swarmed with wave after wave after wave of infested that I don't have the time to really look around much. I wish there was a kind of "neutral" mode where you could enter a tileset and have no reward or enemies, just so you could slowly take in all of the details.

Great job for the team who created the set.  Y'all did an outstanding job.

That extraction feels like a great place for huge boss battle to me.

That would be quite the epic stealth-update would it not? 

"Well, it's the final day of Breeding Grounds, better finish this up. Alright that's all the hives, let's go to the extraction point. Sure is roomy out here. OH GOD WHAT IS TH-" 

3scoj9V.jpg

my only complaints with the new extract tiles are that i never get to see enough of them =[, if im solo, poof, they're gone (cuz u can only get so close), and if im in a group, they're usually rushing =P

3scoj9V.jpg

Feels like the Halo 4 Promethean Ring World, especially with that orange energy colour wings. 

That extraction feels like a great place for huge boss battle to me.

"Get to extraction Tenno"

"*huff* Almost... There..."

*ground under extraction explodes. Giant infested mass appears*

In spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

Definately adds challenge due to the depleting shields. This would actually be an awesome place to fight a boss.

Edited by S7ORM