Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

I told myself I'd stop making kubs after I've gotten one of each type, but found out there isn't really anything to do at MR14 besides farming and waiting for the next event/special alert/something. At least now the Lotus can have the ones I don't want.

Nisha. I've always had mixed feelings about the Domino pattern, but it's got a certain allure - and this one matches my Warframe colours lol.

ByFd0J6.jpg

Stumpy Ezekiel. He's not really that short, he's about chest height, but after playing with so many tall kubrows I just feel he's so small. He doesn't like to be eyed-down either.

qNRbltb.jpg

Nyx has become a crazy kubrow lady. It's scary.

7KmPUNY.jpg

Another Domino, but from a random incubation. Named her Annie May, because. Thinking about changing her face to black like Nisha's to make the X stand out.

Wq0LODj.jpg

my new kubrow just matured!!

he's a domino pattern sahasa,and unfortunately i will have to consign him to the lotus because he's a sahasa :(

fdrte0.png

Fixed that for ya. At least get his imprints before you give him away. He looks really nice. 

I think this is my best looking cool bro so far - male (nothing against females, it's just their fluff makes them a bit too cute with this build, but it suits them I guess), max height, red and black fur AND blue eyes. His mommy would be proud if she could see him now.

VEsU5Mx.jpg

He's also very protective and provides cover when I'm shooting.

jZmwSZJ.jpg

Edited by kingbaldwin