Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

If Lotus was a Kubrow, she would be purple, not black.

Meh it was the eyes that made me think Lotus... Can they have purple fur? o_O

You know theres a kubrow megathread where you can post all your kubrow pics?

Posting it here will potentially get you a warning point :/

No I did not know this... It's my first post, how could I? I hope I don't get in trouble... :(

OK Finaly Huras for my Banshee, because Shade's Ghost is useless..How should i name him? Blackjack? I obtain egg from kubrow den not Pl and it was extreme luck on random survival not grind fest..Well it was grinde fest, but fore neurodes :D  so it was kinda hazard ish :D and he is of course black :D

FFscJ38.jpg

EDT: Ok im realy tired of this bullS#&$.. One thing is RNG on drop, but another is on freaking imprints! Why we sepnding real curency for imprints if we get basicaly random result?! Look at this..Puppy stage-bulky fat-and now mature...For F*** sake it looks like freaking deer dumped in coal mine!! and this junk cost me 80pl to make it :( screw this

jxpRWGz.jpg?1

Edited by JustSneaky

Babalú-Ayé, my monster Sunika. I know some want their kubrow as small and dog-like as they get, but, as a biologist, I don't like to see mine as "just dogs". No, Sir. This is a throat-crushing apex predator ;)

tqGdOJw.jpg

Had to clone these imprints 3 times until I got him. He looked kinda cute as a short female though:

30vQj75.jpg

Edited by kingbaldwin

My 2nd Kubrow ( my first died so many times on Lephantis, her loyalty just dropped. Can you blame her?) and the colors may not be the most desirable but I am already fond of the little one. I believe tomorrow will be her last day to mature and will see what she will turn out to look like. First being a Huras, time to see the difference with a Sunika this time around :)

4l22yu.jpg

ftlqb4.jpg

289ihd1.jpg

My kubrow pixel war dogs (no breeding).

Most recent is below from an egg I found yesterday at the edge of a waterfall. There was no kubrow den near by or below. A beam of gold light coming up from the water, thought it was a mod but it turned out to be an egg.

Returned back to my ship to hatch (plat rush) here is the result.

Warframe_20140827143828_zps986cc7f0.jpg

Warframe_20140828090943_zps7d790aea.jpg

Warframe_20140828090923_zps1745016d.jpg

Warframe_20140828074657_zpsac6490bc.jpg

Warframe_20140827170040_zpsc1b573b1.jpg

Raksa Male, I've named him Tydus.

Warframe_20140828074645_zpsfa3b4f1b.jpg

and here are the others,

Warframe_20140825141652_1_zps7fb32d98.jp

Huras Male, I've named him Torfah

Warframe_20140827102145_zpsc2077bb1.jpg

Warframe_20140827092732_zpsa3eb9714.jpg

Warframe_20140823182845_zps3630f60a.jpg

Warframe_20140823182840_zps907c31b4.jpg

Warframe_20140823182913_zpsee207630.jpg

Sahasa Male, I've named him Noxxium

Warframe_20140825015903_zps39ae188b.jpg

Warframe_20140825021518_zps60e55c7a.jpg

and this one still a pup in stasis (bought the egg from the online DE market). Female, Sunika.  I've named her Onisha

Warframe_20140822080258_zps17e28a8b.jpg

Thankyou DE!

Your Excalibur is awesome!

meet the new member of my kubro framily :)

Silvia!

4vvamIG.jpg

She a sasha :)

Gonna get her imprint then she's gone :D

*grammar nazi rage mode on*IT'S SAHASA GODDAMMIT NOT SASHA

Y EVERYONE MISTAKES THIS!

EVEN RASKA,IT'S DAMN RAKSA NOT RASKA GODDAMMITTTT

*grammar nazi rage mode off*

Ding ding -Jackpot. After few not good breeds(Im breeding without imprints..its more funny :D)  (grey-green Huras with merle) RNG god come down and give me blessing:

1lLBbgB.jpg

Finaly Sunika and with bonus blue domino/hound pattern. Kinda hope for red-blue combination but you cant have anything :D Still happy for him/her. He/She will look gorgeous with black fur tomorrow :) praising for not another body deer-ish like that black striped that will &!$$ me off.

EDIT: It went really good :D I change other colors for black and leave only blue and..I never seen kubrow's tall like that :D 

cP95vhb.jpg?1

Edited by JustSneaky

Ding ding -Jackpot. After few not good breeds(Im breeding without imprints..its more funny :D)  (grey-green Huras with merle) RNG god come down and give me blessing:

1lLBbgB.jpg

Finaly Sunika and with bonus blue domino/hound pattern. Kinda hope for red-blue combination but you cant have anything :D Still happy for him/her. He/She will look gorgeous with black fur tomorrow :) praising for not another body deer-ish like that black striped that will &!$$ me off.

:D CUTE!

OK Finaly Huras for my Banshee, because Shade's Ghost is useless..How should i name him? Blackjack? I obtain egg from kubrow den not Pl and it was extreme luck on random survival not grind fest..Well it was grinde fest, but fore neurodes :D  so it was kinda hazard ish :D and he is of course black :D

FFscJ38.jpg

EDT: Ok im realy tired of this bullS#&$.. One thing is RNG on drop, but another is on freaking imprints! Why we sepnding real curency for imprints if we get basicaly random result?! Look at this..Puppy stage-bulky fat-and now mature...For F*** sake it looks like freaking deer dumped in coal mine!! and this junk cost me 80pl to make it :( screw this

jxpRWGz.jpg?1

Imprints aren't random. ALL puppies are fat when they are puppies. Making a Kubrow using two same imprints will guarantee a same looking Kubrow in result. Race will be same, build will be same, fur pattern will be same, fur colors will be same and eye color will be same. Only things that are random are the gender and the height of the Kubrow.

Imprints trading is a great thing.

FFscJ38.jpg

jxpRWGz.jpg?1

Imprints aren't random. ALL puppies are fat when they are puppies. Making a Kubrow using two same imprints will guarantee a same looking Kubrow in result. Race will be same, build will be same, fur pattern will be same, fur colors will be same and eye color will be same. Only things that are random are the gender and the height of the Kubrow.

Imprints trading is a great thing.

One day I'll stop, I promise!

Holly. I bought her parents' imprints because they were all white and had pink eyes, and I thought that was awesome back in the day. Not so much now, but eh. She's still pretty I suppose.

iemtWgr.jpg

Lorna. I've recently learnt purple is an actual kubrow colour and found out I like it a lot, especially if it has natural black. Too bad almost nobody else likes them, which makes it so hard to find these kind of imprints.

Yt0Y2ID.jpg

Iris. Another purple, and another behemoth. She could swallow my Nova whole. Been tempted to mix her imprints to get a better look, but I'm afraid of either losing the pattern or losing the purple.

1xZvggy.jpg

And Markus, Maggie's new friend. He's from a random incubation using the egg from the special alert and I'm really happy with how he turned out. Funny thing is that I've had waaay more luck with randoms in my alt account, but have no real use for them.

oudSZaH.jpg