The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game.

IF YOU STOP BUYING, YOU MAKE THE COMPANY CHEAPER AND ENCOURAGE PWE TO BUY IT. 

Learn2read lel

Let's assume all this is true. Are we just ignoring all the good, monetized, F2P games PWE owns? Like Blacklight: Retribution. I don't see why the hell this is causing such an uproar, what are people worried about, exactly?

Day in BL:R I put in 100 bucks and bam I can get the end game weapons and skills as well as armor, Stuff that is level locked unless you pay real cash,  WF you can't just buy a Soma it's mastery locked, you could trade for prime weapons and stuff but not be able to build it due to Mastery lock.  Unlike in BL where you can get the strongest parts for a gun at lvl 1 as well as stuff that is unloked at lvl 30 for free players if that isn't P2W guess Aeria is a good gaming company then.

At least Nexon gives out free Cash shop items at times as well as have some cool stuff in event.  PWE ehh.....Also I'm holding out it's just for the XBone WF since it'll be one of the few games that'll be in China from NA.  So it could just be that. 

Edited by Zero.No.Hikari

Oh, by the way everyone... the company expressing interest in buying shares isn't PWE. It's PW. 

PWE is the North-American branch. PW is the original Chinese company.

Which means they're probably buying some shares because PW is going to be the publisher for Warframe on the Chinese Xbox Ones, and they need to invest some money in order to make money.

So there's that.

Seriously.

HOPEFULLY!!!! :) Thank you, you are a great moderator!! 

Oh, by the way everyone... the company expressing interest in buying shares isn't PWE. It's PW. 

Which means they're probably buying some shares because PW is going to be the publisher for Warframe on the Chinese Xbox Ones, and they need to invest some money in order to make money.

So there's that.

Seriously.

hmm maybe but pw is still bad as pwe

Day in BL:R I put in 100 bucks and bam I can get the end game weapons and skills as well as armor, Stuff that is level locked unless you pay real cash,  WF you can't just buy a Soma it's mastery locked, you could trade for prime weapons and stuff but not be able to build it due to Mastery lock.  Unlike in BL where you can get the strongest parts for a gun at lvl 1 as well as stuff that is unloked at lvl 30 for free players if that isn't P2W guess Aeria is a good gaming company then.

Aeria blows. bunch of scammers and thieves over there.

So there's that.

Seriously.

Both equally as bad.

So there's that.

Seriously.

I hope it's that. Also I hope DE sees this thread as not us being angry at them. But instead showing our love and devotion to this game. DE we don't hate you guys, we hate Perfect World!

So there's that.

Seriously.

Every ounce of me hopes that you are right, but I'm still prepared for the worst.