Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

You're so wrong it's almost comical. The people you mentioned have ZERO say in economical matters, if you want to address someone with your rage, aim it towards the suits running the company instead. Also, have you ever thought about the possibility that PWE might have intentionally "leaked" this information to get people like you raging so it becomes even EASIER to buy DEs shares at a later point?

That is probably one of the reasons why we are advocating against DE(L) to do business with PWE. 

If that is confirmed to be true, give PWE an 'unethical' tag. 

Edited by Renegade343

You're so wrong it's almost comical. The people you mentioned have ZERO say in economical matters, if you want to address someone with your rage, aim it towards the suits running the company instead. Also, have you ever thought about the possibility that PWE might have intentionally "leaked" this information to get people like you raging so it becomes even EASIER to buy DEs shares at a later point?

I've no way of contacting them. I'm pretty sure that the devs would. 

If anything, my posts are adding ammunition to this already explosive thread. 

Probably not. It is quite unlikely that an employee would be given a part of the company's shares in an employment contract. 

Depends, at the hospital I work at, we receive stock options after a certain number of years spent at the company with the option to "buy" more as time progresses.  But in all honesty, no these guys most likely never received those options as many designers, artists, coders tend to float between companies and do not become vested.  

I thought nexon was bad, Then i found Aeria Games thought they were Bad. And then i saw it. PWE. The worst company in History. *Shivers*

Nexon is amazing compared to those two. :P

Oh my God. I know who they are, at least.

We're doomed, then.

Try the creations of cryptic before and after PWE got them - City Of Heroes and Champions Online.

Your information is partially incorrect.  City of Heroes was NCsoft, not PWE.  I was there until the lights went out for that one.  And have never even looked at anything associated with NCsoft since.

If you think prime access is bad now...if PWE controlls warframe, the only way to get primes is through prime access and all their stats are boosted.  The best items/frames/cosmetics in the game and you will have to pay 200 bucks for a paltry 1 or 2 but if you want the max tier of that prime access expect to spend 800 dollars or more.....that is what we can expect if PWE controls warframe.

i don't want to fatten perfect world, never. the end does not justify the means, these dudes, like Nexon, make me puke. i was mentally prepared to an eventual assimilation/share holding/distribution/whatever by ubisoft or, at the extreme, NCsoft but ...

not that. their reluctance to talk about economics in devstreams made the task even more complicated, and even if this thing has a good outcome, the possibility is still here. even if it s not meddling in DE workflow, this is really bad.

huh. my hype for U14 is destroyed and the shreds of trust i regained with breeding grounds is now gone, this is really a sad day :/

Edited by kimahn

Your information is partially incorrect.  City of Heroes was NCsoft, not PWE.  I was there until the lights went out for that one.  And have never even looked at anything associated with NCsoft since.

City of Villains...i miss you