The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Ok seriously if this thread is a get ready for U14 thread......

That is being used so when DE confirms that its fake, that we won't hate on the update as much as we usually do... I will laugh.... XD

Also don't tell me its not possible because it is. >:)

That is being used so when DE confirms that its fake, that we won't hate on the update as much as we usually do... I will laugh.... XD

They could get sued if it was fake

i cant believe no ones stepped in to confirm or deny yet...

I've seen multiple DE in the "## user(s) are reading this topic", including Killerkarpfen. I don't know why DE is silent on the issue, but they know.

EDIT: Lotus'd.

Edited by NoggDog117

It seems that now we are waiting for typical PR response... Because if all of this wouldn't be true DE would give us any informations at least two hours ago...

it may take them a while to either stop crying with laughter or screaming at the top of their lungs.

Stop being a smartass, son.

Many DE staff are reading this, but none probably know what's going on because they are only developers.

If someone in charge of the company were to look at it and remain silent. then we'd have a problem on our hands because it means they aren't denying it.

That's when alarm bells should be ringing.

edit:

Rebecca just ash'd me.

:(

Edited by Sutherland