Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Let's not flip out too much about a Chinese company buying outstanding shares in the company's stock.

They just want to get in on, and help facilitate, Warframe's entry into the Chinese market.

I wouldn't even expect we'd have the same versions of the games; if there's a stronger push for monetization and random lottery business, I wouldn't expect to see it in the western version of the game where that'd be less popular.

DE is never going to forget what happened with Dark Sector.  They were fooled once, if they're fooled a second time then they'll have earned the shame.

No need to jump the gun.  Ultimately, this is just a nice game and we shouldn't flip out about it like someone is trying to frack up some gas in our backyards.

Check the link in their tweet. In the summary, it's just the same info we already knew reposted. All it means is that Sumpo and PWE have made a non-binding agreement on the terms they are offering to buy DE. It does not mean DE has agreed. It doesn't necessarily even mean DE has been offered it yet. Heck, either Sumpo or PWE could pull out if now if they wanted to.

To the founders, the council, my clan mates.

Every single person that might have agreed / disagreed with my PoV on this board.

The dev team. Gonna miss you all.

Enjoy your last servings of greedy milk and 2 flavors of cereals fellow Tenno sk00ms.

I will miss you guys :(

greedymilk-41be2a1.jpg

BokVD3V.jpg

cereal_by_arbither-d6seilq.png

Edited by fatpig84

I hope Warframe can branch off if this company acquires Digital Extreme...... I played since closed beta and sunk $50 to support the team to make Warframe..... I am at a loss for words....

It's ok to cry right?....

-Crimson

personally, i've sent almost 500 USD to canadia's finest Dev team. think of how pissed im going to be.