Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

first of all how dare you. and that's not how DE does things, if you watched the dev stream. they release things when they get them done, rather than saying something will be done one day and having it be late, or having to rush it and F*** things up.

Yes, how dare I expect them to act like professionals and actually announce their release dates! For shame.

*gives you a baby bottle and pats you over to the sandbox* Now play nice, we'll come back for you nev-- "sometime in the future".

With the amount of platinum that me and my friends, not to mention a lot of other Warframe players are purchasing. DE is providing a service as well as goods, there's no reason not to criticize them when they're doing a poor job of delivering. I wouldn't mind if they had one update every year if they actually had a concrete date. In the past, they never dragged us along for an update for this long. 

With the amount of platinum that me and my friends, not to mention a lot of other Warframe players are purchasing. DE is providing a service as well as goods, there's no reason not to criticize them when they're doing a poor job of delivering. I wouldn't mind if they had one update every year if they actually had a concrete date. In the past, they never dragged us along for an update for this long. 

Ok ok we get it.

Thanks for the hotfixes D.E., and remember :

LE6dTRN.png.

(if you want to avoid an angrier crowd + if U14 isn't done next week,the most impatient will enrage...)

My problem isn't with DE not releasing the Update but rather them stringing us along and not setting a clear date for the Update releases. PWE does a better job with that than DE. 

I hate the wait as much as anyone, but  I'd rather them do as much as they can so when it comes out there is less  quick fixes to get the game back in line. It's not stringing  along it's called you'll get it when the frakking thing is done.

Yes, how dare I expect them to act like professionals and actually announce their release dates! For shame.

True professionals DON'T announce release dates until they know for sure their content is totally finished. Even huge triple A companies have been raged at for stating a game or an update is going to be released on a certain date, but are forced to delay it for one reason or another - usually extremely important reasons.

DE stated long ago that they will never give a release date. And when they finally did to hype up U13, it exploded in their faces and everyone raged at them. Would you rather that happen again? Or perhaps would you rather DE simply rush out U14 with glitches and errors and crashes because YOU want it right now?

Duke Nukem Forever may have flopped, but the company's philosophy on its release date was spot on. "When it's done." Now stop trying to rush them and let them do their damned job.

"Frost’s Snowglobe now indicates brief invulnerability window."

I'm still find this a bit awkward as this shows that the Snowglobe is considered to be "in-need-of-invulneriblity" to some extent, by DE and by players too. It's easy to see since if it's "just health and armor", you either get a globe that is too powerful on lower levels or one that breaks right away on higher ones.

Why not make it into something like this (I know I have written this numerous times but since they haven't said anything about it I'm holding on to that thin hope :D):

Winterhail

Description: "Frost summons a brutal storm of snow and ice to hinder his enemies."

In an area of 8/12/16/20 (affected by power range mods) around Frost, a sphere of whirling ice and cold forms, providing 100 (not affected by anything)% damage reduction on every shot that touches it's area and 5/10/15/20% (affected by power strength mods). Explosive projectiles have 100% chance to explode on contact if they detonate on hit (and the usual damage reduction too, which also applies to timed or remotely detonated stuff). Duration is 8/10/12/14 (affected by power duration mods) seconds. The applied effects are losing strength as time passes, eventually reaching 0%. This is true for damage reduction applied to shots, enemy and projectile slow and chance to detonate rockets on contact.

Ten years since last new warframe hydroid. I walk the empty streets rethinking my life. I try to hide it playing Nova and Vauban, yet I feel nothing anymore. My pain cannot be subdued with iron skin, nor ingnored like super jump. I need my fix yet there is nothing new to silence my building addiciton. I watch old Vods of Warframe patches to come that have already came, hopeing for a clue. I need this new warframe DE, it is love, it is life, and this is Warframe.

(Not a Serious post, just a joke)

WTF is with the True Steel transmutation crap? i get True steel no matter what... I've only got one other... and guess what? i only got that one once out of 15 tries. i got 14 true steels and 1 shocking touch.... please fix and please give me the money i lost back to me (even though it ain't too much) around 300k is what i lost because i transmuted 2 rares and a few uncommon with some commons. by 2 i mean 2x4 a full pack. i guess even if you don't give the money back to me you'll always be unkind enough to give me those 20% off plat coupons like you've been doing for the past month if not more :) i haven't had a 75% off or even a 25% off in a REALLY long time... i wonder why?

anyways please, fix this transmutation problem. if not i guess idk what to do but rate you guys lower and ask as many people i can find to rate you guys as low as possible because it seems like you guys could not deliver. its bad enough the Galatine is just a toothpick now. i loved that bad boi when it had its charge ;'(

WTF is with the True Steel transmutation crap? i get True steel no matter what... I've only got one other... and guess what? i only got that one once out of 15 tries. i got 14 true steels and 1 shocking touch.... please fix and please give me the money i lost back to me (even though it ain't too much) around 300k is what i lost because i transmuted 2 rares and a few uncommon with some commons. by 2 i mean 2x4 a full pack. i guess even if you don't give the money back to me you'll always be unkind enough to give me those 20% off plat coupons like you've been doing for the past month if not more :) i haven't had a 75% off or even a 25% off in a REALLY long time... i wonder why?

anyways please, fix this transmutation problem. if not i guess idk what to do but rate you guys lower and ask as many people i can find to rate you guys as low as possible because it seems like you guys could not deliver. its bad enough the Galatine is just a toothpick now. i loved that bad boi when it had its charge ;'(

So let me get this straight. Youre gonna give Warframe a lower rating ONLY because you lost some of the BY-FAR EASIEST thing to obtain in this game? Did i get that right???

Edited by ToxicTroublermaker

So let me get this straight. Youre gonna give Warframe a lower rating ONLY because you lost some of the BY-FAR EASIEST thing to obtain in this game? Did i get that right???

nope, just because its WarFrame is all :)

Edited by CaptainAjax

You make grand master level founders look bad.

They take one week, just -one week- to just give out fixes, and people like you complain?

How many weeks in a -row- have we obtained what people like you love to call "mastery fodder"? Not to mention, U14 is literally around the corner, which will introduce tons of new content. Ships, actual planetary hubs (maybe; they haven't spoken on that much lately), questing, Valkyr Hysteria improvements, improvements to animations in general, kubrows, new bosses, new weapons, new all sorts of stuff that you're going to just come back and complain about anyway.

Why so nervous?Periods?) Did it look as I complained?)

Anyways: 

Next week update 13.9.2 "Prepare...Endure.." with 4 potatoes and 2 forma BP.

By the way - this new Transmutation innovation is stunning 99% of True Steel mod. That's extermely fun!

Edited by YourMoms

Additions:

• Breeding Grounds Trophy Statues have been added in and have been awarded to the winning Clans!

Changes:

• Changed Cache Sharing to hide extension names so as to prevent any netnanny programs from getting caught on bad words in the program name.
  • Tweaked the Venka offsets on all Warframes to address clipping and unappealing placement.
  • Ash's Shuriken is now registered as a silent projectile.
  • Stamina is no longer consumed and can regenerate when the sprint button is held down but the player's avatar is in the air or in a non-mobile animation.
  • Changed several mod/item descriptions to reflect updated content (English now, more coming later):
    • Brokk Hammer Skin changed to remove “Charge Speed” for “Channeling Efficiency”.
    • Banshee’s Silence now includes new Aura and stun properties.
    • Frost’s Snowglobe now indicates brief invulnerability window.
    • Nova’s Antimatter Drop now indicates damage increased if targeted by weapons.
    • Mag’s Shield Polarize now indicates enemy shields explode.
    • Ash’s Teleport now indicates enemies are vulnerable to finishers.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the Chat servers booting everyone during hotfix deployment.
  • Fixed an issue with Rank 0 Rare Fusion cores being rewards in several Void mission types.
  • Fixed an issue with Nova's Null Star ability will deal no damage when cast in Conclave matches.
  • Fixed an issue with Mag's Crush ability doing no damage to other players in Conclave matches.
  • Fixed an issue with Client's getting stuck in Nyx's Absorb pose while in pre-death.
  • Fixed an issue with Crawlers spawned by Nekros’s Shadows of the Dead not being ‘auto-killed’ and rendering Exterminate and Defense missions uncompletable.
  • Fixed an issue with player's being unable to cast any powers if they attempt to use Tentacle Swarm while standing on a Void Freeze trap panel.
  • Fixed an issue with Ash’s Blade Storm that could potentially lead to a loss of Warframe functionality.
  • Fixed an issue with Shadow of the Dead clones spawning with no weapons if they were originally killed after being disarmed by Loki.
  • Fixed an issue with Vor in the Void spawning at erroneous locations.
  • Fixed an issue with Sound Quake getting stuck as continually active but ineffectual against enemy AI.
  • Fixed clients seeing 0 damage number spam when shooting a ragdolled enemy with a continuous fire weapon.
  • Fixed a number of missing sound effects for the Venka.
  • Fixed edge case of Glaive type weapons not being immediately throwable when holding Melee if you were in a Primary/Secondary weapon grip.

thanks =)

True professionals DON'T announce release dates until they know for sure their content is totally finished. Even huge triple A companies have been raged at for stating a game or an update is going to be released on a certain date, but are forced to delay it for one reason or another - usually extremely important reasons.

DE stated long ago that they will never give a release date. And when they finally did to hype up U13, it exploded in their faces and everyone raged at them. Would you rather that happen again? Or perhaps would you rather DE simply rush out U14 with glitches and errors and crashes because YOU want it right now?

Duke Nukem Forever may have flopped, but the company's philosophy on its release date was spot on. "When it's done." Now stop trying to rush them and let them do their damned job.

Or they can stop being understaffed and hire more people so that they can release their content on time AND without glitches. Just btw, no matter how late they release their updates it's going to have multitudes of glitches which they will fix with a series of hotfixes, I guarantee it.