Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

So... this is the "update" for today? A hotfix? A hotfix can come any day of the week.

Ah just a hotfix..well back to my orokin tower for another sleep until next Wednesday, and Xshadow is right this chuold of came out any day..so unless you plan for U14 to as well, i'll just go back to sleep in my sleeping pod.

I'm just glad I can fit my sweet and lovely Valkyr mate with me, she cuddles so warmly.

Well good night Tennos and a bigger and warmer good night to my Prime sisters and bothers!

You know what's really annoying? The Mind Control jamming. Couple of uses and it's never available again, "ability in use" forever. Makes the ability completely useless. Mind fixing that?

And thanks for this patch, the indicators on the globe and stuff are much appreciated.

You're ridiculous.

Name a PW game that's updated -every single week- with content.

Name a PW game that has weekly dev gameplay livestreams as well as bi-weekly dev Q&A livestreams.

Name a PW game that hasn't been swallowed up by P2W.

Name a PW game that's fun factor hasn't been marred completely due to biased cash only updates and neglected servers.

Like I said RIGHT above your post - We've been getting constant content updates every damned week. I'm a veteran myself - hell I've been here longer than your @$$. Do you see me crying like a little child about DE taking ONE WEEK to put out only fixes? When next week may end up being one hell of a gigantic content update in of itself?

*eye twitches* I think I'll abscond from this thread now. Too much selfishness and not enough common sense.

+10000

• Stamina is no longer consumed and can regenerate when the sprint button is held down but the player's avatar is in the air or in a non-mobile animation.

Can someone explain to me what this exactly means?

Do i or do i not consume stamina now when sprinting? Or does it just mean stamina only regenerates when i'm in mid air or standing still? Which would be the same as before.

This hotfix seems to have broken Malicious Raptor in trade. Can't see the mod in the trading post anymore, so it can't be traded currently. Tested this with several people who have more than 1 copy of the mod.

*equips Venka and goes to check for stealth fixes*

~

I had a bad feeling once I saw statement about "changing to Digital Extremes Ltd" but was still confused to have seen the company still listed as "private" thus hoping it was just another business lingo thing regarding different countries that I should not be concerned about, because let us be honest, it is not like we could change anything here as players even if we wanted to.

Or rather, we could, by giving DE more money? I don't know. More information would be great but we should remain patient.

About Perfect World Entertainment itself... I don't know about you guys, but it could be a lot worse. It could be EA. It could be NexonSoft (yes, I said NexonSoft, not Nexon and not NCsoft. You know what I'm talking about). Anyway, I won't let that affect any of my feelings in regards to the game just because of POTENTIAL IMPLICATIONS and neither should it affect you. Play on, kill Vor. Don't loose your head, Tenno.

No independance day colours no new weapon mmm weird ..

Last time I checked, Independence day is on the 4th of July. and IF they will be such a pattern, then chances are it already has been delivered through the wednesday patch, but has not been unlocked yet as that is likely done via a server script. Or they just patch again tomorrow. Geebuz, people >_> There have been delayed Tenno Reinforcements delivered on Thursday, sometimes friday. And there have been "doubled up" Tenno reinforcements the upcoming week to make up for what has been missing last time. Please, keep that in mind.

Or they can stop being understaffed and hire more people so that they can release their content on time AND without glitches.

Understaffed? Do you even know how many people work at DE? No. Else you wouldn't say that. And even if they hire more, it means they need more money to do that. I am confident you can add up 1 and 1. I really, really am.

[size=5]So THANK YOU SINCERELY for another week of bug fixes and one of the most reliable and remarkable update schedules in the entire forsaken gaming industry.[/size]

not really a global holiday for all to celebrate, also DE is canadian, dunno how they deal with that day.

They had a St. Patrick's day pattern even though they are not irish, and I bet not everyone is religious either, and neither is it a holiday.

Also, I just remembered they had a 2013 independence day pattern. So this might see it's return, just like the Valentine's day pattern.

RedWhiteBlue.PNG

With the amount of platinum that me and my friends, not to mention a lot of other Warframe players are purchasing. DE is providing a service as well as goods, there's no reason not to criticize them when they're doing a poor job of delivering. I wouldn't mind if they had one update every year if they actually had a concrete date. In the past, they never dragged us along for an update for this long. 

Dear SmooshyPanda, 

please go and play that kind of game that gets 1 update per year with a concrete date then.. or have some faith in the Devs.

With the amount of platinum that me and my friends, not to mention a lot of other Warframe players are purchasing. DE is providing a service as well as goods, there's no reason not to criticize them when they're doing a poor job of delivering. I wouldn't mind if they had one update every year if they actually had a concrete date. In the past, they never dragged us along for an update for this long. 

Please show me the release dates they have promised. You can't because there are no such statements. Update 9 hit somewhere in July, so including that we got 5 major updates in an entire year, and chances are high that this July will yield U14, keeping their average of one update every 8 to 10 weeks pretty consistent. Update 11 to 12 also took a bit longer than 2 months if memory serves me correctly.

Blaming them for having a "poor job of delivering" is outright laughable. They're putting out more content than the majority of other games. Trionworlds aggressive update Schedule of "an update per month" for Rift was a lot of rehashed content, and they couldn't even keep their promise for a quarter of a year. Here we get fresh stuff on a weekly basis, and a plethora of bugfixes throughout the entire week. Sometimes even weekends. So please be a bit more reasonable with your claims.

And if DE would make an update per year, then it would have been more detrimental to the development of it. They're not only testing a lot but we're also giving them ridiculous amounts of feedback which are taken into consideration. 1 update per year means - statistically - only 1/6th of the volume of testing that has been done so far, which the game greatly benefited from. Warframe does so well because they are going balls on the walls with their content.

One side of the people claims we're only getting half baked stuff. The other side of the people says "just release it already so we can test it for you, we're in beta for a reason." They do more of the latter, which is good in my point of view. They're on the bleeding edge of delivery and take the feedback into account in order to IMPROVE the product, instead of spending time finishing and polishing something that might need to be scrapped by half anyway after it's inception.