Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Change One Thing About The Foundry, What Would It Be?

Sasquatchias

OR multiple crafting of the same items.

Like FORMAS.

So much this.

Why can't I make multiple of the same item at once if I have the required amount of mats?

I don't see why. :/

Edited by SJunior

Crafting times are a fair and reasonable part of their F2P monetization strategy.

Biggest annoyance is probably just being unable to make duplicates of things in parallel.

I don't find waiting 3 days for one Warframe fair, or half a day for most weapons/parts.

Edited by Sasquatch180

I don't find waiting 3 days for one Warframe fair, or half a day for most weapons/parts.

Then spend some plat.  Or play some other F2P games where it takes weeks, or months, to get things without paying for them until you get a better perspective. :)

I'm a realist.  DE must make money to stay alive and continue building the game.  Imposing a minor inconvenience on people that can be averted by spending a minor amount of money is hardly unreasonable.

Allow multiple crafting instances of items that take less than an hour to craft.

This and make the platinum rushing price relative to the time that has passed since the crafting started.

This.  DE even said that they would do that in one of the early live streams.

Edited by Aggh

This and make the platinum rushing price relative to the time that has passed since the crafting started.

This.  DE even said that they would do that in one of the early live streams.

Which is frustrating because that's how it already works for dojo construction. You would think the same concept would carry over to regular foundry items.

Then spend some plat.  Or play some other F2P games where it takes weeks, or months, to get things without paying for them until you get a better perspective. :)

I'm a realist.  DE must make money to stay alive and continue building the game.  Imposing a minor inconvenience on people that can be averted by spending a minor amount of money is hardly unreasonable.

I played DFO and weapons just dropped.  You could just buy cash shop items instantly at all times of the day from other players through the auction house.

I would really like to see DE take some hints from them.

Or play some other F2P games where it takes weeks, or months, to get things without paying for them

We still talking crafting systems, here?

is hardly unreasonable.

I'd call it lame... And shallow... And artificial... And counter-productive.

Edited by FatalX7

Crafting queues for items like forma, catalyst, reactors, and consumables.

Having to log in claim the item and start a new one every 12 hours is kinda annoying. There no slot it take up that you need to buy, you can't trade them either so why can't it just get completed and put right into your inventory without having to claim it?

I played DFO and weapons just dropped.  You could just buy cash shop items instantly at all times of the day from other players through the auction house.

I have no idea what a DFO is. Are weapons randomly generated loot, similar to games like Diablo?

And Warframe also allows F2Pers to buy cash shop items any time they want.  The route DE has elected to take is making the currency tradable rather than the items, which actually works out better for players because you can stockpile the currency and spend it whenever you want instead of relying on other people to buy something for you. Maybe you can explain why you don't think this is sufficient.

I'd call it lame... And shallow... And artificial... And counter-productive.

Okay then, given that DE must receive money to continue functioning, where would you prefer to spend an equivalent amount of platinum instead of rushing foundry jobs?