Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets Of The Tenno

Letter13

This was originally posted in the Face to the Name V2 thread, but considering it wasn't exactly my (or subsequent other users' faces) I decided it'd be best to split it off into its own thread.

So here it is! The Pets of the Tenno thread! Introduce your pet companions, are they cute? Funny? Derpy? All of the above? Post their picture!

Here's my cat. She's starting to get a bit on in age, but she still acts like a kitten. She's totes adorbs when she meows, and can "hold a conversation" with you if you 'meow' back at her. 

wEykubm.png

Big Image

a0ZyowH.png

I already posted my picture earlier. So instead here's my cat. She's starting to get a bit on in age, but she still acts like a kitten. She's totes adorbs when she meows, and can "hold a conversation" with you if you 'meow' back at her. 

[cute cat]

Here is one of my cats. He's pretty young, but he also does the conversation thing. He likes to lay with his back legs stretched out (as seen in the picture). I have three other cats.

9gglWWq.jpg

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

You were not kidding. That cat is drooling.

Yeah he's been doing that ever since he was a kitten. Climbs onto your chest, starts purring like it's the best thing in the world, and begins sucking on your earlobe while drooling profusely.

It's not just a few drops either, he'll soak your neck in a matter of minutes.

And to justify this post, here an other picture of me, including kitten Pickles, on a cold winters day.

643915_10151113967997857_800749363_n.jpg

Yeah he's been doing that ever since he was a kitten. Climbs onto your chest, starts purring like it's the best thing in the world, and begins sucking on your earlobe while drooling profusely.

It's not just a few drops either, he'll soak your neck in a matter of minutes.

And to justify this post, here an other picture of me, including kitten Pickles, on a cold winters day.

643915_10151113967997857_800749363_n.jpg

In Soviet Russia, cats rule everyone

Another Havana Brown!

Unless your cat is a black cat (note: my cat is a Havana brown, although the lighting makes her look like a black cat).

He's a really really dark brown color. I thought he was black until I saw him in better lighting (I keep my house dark because I have sensitive eyes).

These are two pics I have of Kit-Kat, terrorizer of my Tenno activities. (Often attacking my screen/keyboard when I'm playing, very hyperactive li'l kitten of adorableness.)

Low quality.

JfNNznX.jpg

A bit better, but I don't know why my hand's represented as being red, blame the PS-Vita.

hEdUQDe.jpg

My dog

P4IqI3t.jpg

Fun Facts about my dog: She cleans herself like a cat. No, really. She lifts her legs and cleans inbetween the toes and everything. She even tries to climb onto the cat post. My dog is a transpecies. She's a cat on the inside.

I'll try to get a picture of my cat later. But at the moment she likes to disappear to forgotten areas of the house.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

Here are two more of my cats. Excuse the low quality, my phone's camera isn't all that great. I'll see if I can find a better camera.

Black&White kitty is male.

jxkOZEd.jpg

'Close up' of my little-big girl..

PswNl0y.jpg

My fourth cat is off being an old man somewhere (he's fifteen years old which translates to really old in cat years), I'll get a picture of him later.

These are my two cats, Cleocatra and Isaac Catsimov (we weren't responsible for the names XP)

Cleo: Like a Kubrow she helps me during missions:

20140409_200514_zpsdb0d5096.jpg

20130814_120926_3_zpsf469b897.jpg

Isaac: he's a touch crosseyed, and 50% teddybear

2013-02-06200215_zpsc4e06aa4.jpg

Together, they are cuter than the sum of their parts

20130903_001947_zps11797f01.jpg

how did you took this photo. wait. no. i don't want to know.

here. this is me, with my super fur, super legs, superiousface and a random human. disregard him, he's just here to carry me and give me chicken when he visits our parents.

ps : stop looking at my private parts. i know you do. stop. oh and yes, my eyes can indeed project lazors and cut diamonds.

doge.jpg

how did you took this photo. wait. no. i don't want to know.

here. this is me, with my super fur, super legs, superiousface and a random human. disregard him, he's just here to carry me and give me chicken when he visits our parents.

ps : stop looking at my private parts. i know you do. stop. oh and yes, my eyes can indeed project lazors and cut diamonds.

doge.jpg

I knew someone was gonna pull that trick, should've done an inb4. Do you know a Dogeer named Letter13?