Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.2

[DE]Megan

This update 14 must be something special for DE delay it another week. Oh well I can wait....but I still want to know if or when this PW deal is going to happen. No matter how great update 14 is nothing is going to make this community forget about it.

delivery worked (i had my additional laser rifle deleted before, as i dont need doubles).

machete, well, its a part of the collection now, so thanks for that.

not really happy for those that make their account like a minute after that cut off time, and the cycle of cries for the discontinued weapons will start again.

maybe might have been wiser to just add it to the daily login roulette.

also, could have used a little buff? not sure, i didnt look at the stats as it didnt finish building yet.

for U14, take your time, guys, seriously. noone wants a buggy mess again.

and you can always give us all that discontinued stuff in the meantime :P

I was so afraid that I couldn't play Warframe at all yesterday due to server problem or something....(Not only me, looks like few of us had this problem too :3)

I'll take Machete as compensation....XD

I like the Machete as a steam-punk-ish weapon of the Grineer. But could you please rebalance the weapon in Melee 2.0 since the damage is worse than Skana so I heard. Make it resemble other Grineer weapons which generally have High Status Chance and Mediocre Crit Chance with Average Damage or so...

But other than that, thanks DE.

Can't wait for next week for something fun update 14 or and most likely hockey mask(can play like Edgar from FF6).Already betting that update 14 is not next week and if it is, it will have bug and glicht like heck...

When update 14 does not show up, hope we get are hockey mask it will better those kubros(if it does not have vacuum it going be in storage...) anyway.

Ugh i'm pretty dissapointed, kinda loved the feeling to have something others cannot obtain but poof: cicero mods now obtainable, poof: machete just made obtainable.. gives a bad precedent, however lets jsut hope it stays just for the basic versions of weapons etc Machete,Boar,Snipetron and not machete wraith or snipetron vandal! vandal and wraith versions should remain exclusive to ones who got em in time.